How To Survive A Horror Movie

Josh's POV

We all moaned as the car came to slow halt. Our road trip had just turned sour. Me, Hilton, Chris, Lizzy, Tucker, Zoey, Esmeralda, August and Brianna had finally gotten lost, and it was all Tucker's fault. Well maybe it was our fault for letting the drug addict drive the van.

"What the hell man! Why did we stop!" Hilton angrily asked.

He was always more of the tough guy and he never really liked Tucker. Tucker was half asleep at wheel and suddenly jerked up at the sound of Hilton's voice. "Jesus man just calm down I just needed a little break, just calm down."
He slurred as he revved the engine.

The engine started, sputtered and stopped. He tried again but the engine only squeaked pathetically and died.

"Oh come on!" August shouted.

"Uhh, guys," he whispered quietly. "I think we're stuck,"

A loud sigh emitted from the car before everyone started to complain.

"How am I gonna get my nails done!" Brianna squeaked. "I've been driving in this car for 4 frickin' days!" Zoey cried.

In a panic Tucker grabbed the key and twisted it hard in the ignition.... And it broke off in its hand. "That's it!" Hilton yelled.

He reached from the backseat and grabbed Tucker's collar. Tucker squirmed out of his grasp and kicked open the door and jumped out. Me, Chris and Hilton got out after him while the girls stayed inside the van.

As soon as Tucker saw us heading towards him, he took flight and ran into cornfield on the side of the road and disappeared. "Screw you Tucker!" Hilton screamed after him.

"Calm down, we need to think. We have to find Tucker and fix the van," Chris said.

"Didn't just hear what I said!" yelled Hilton as he angrily marched towards Chris. "Hey stop it alright! Let's look at the map and find some help," I shouted as I walked in front of him.

Hilton only gave me a dirty look and then glared at Chris before muttering, "Fine,".

"What's got his panties in a twist?" Chris chuckled as we all headed towards the van. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. Chris was always the jokester of the group.

We got inside the bus and Esmeralda quickly found a nearby town on the map called Church Vale and decided to head there.

We left all our luggage and got out of the car and began to long 3km journey on foot. Half-way there all of us except for the athletic Chris were extremely tired.

"Where are we even going?" Brianna asked impatiently. "To the town Esmeralda found," Lizzy remarked sarcastically. "But I'm tired! I never signed up for this!!!"

Brianna stomped her foot on the ground and pouted. Once again everyone sighed not wanting to deal with Brianna's temper tantrums. "Calm down Brianna we don't want another episode," Lizzy stated. She was always... Quite frank really. She just got to the point.

"Excuse me?!" Brianna questioned defensively before going into a rant about how she didn't have 'episodes'. Chris chuckled and took on his phone and began recording the ordeal to add to his list of 'episodes' he already had.

Esmeralda shook her head and turned away and the rest of us tried to calm down Brianna, everyone except for Chris who was practically dying of laughter.

"Hey look a town!" Brianna suddenly shouted, and before anyone could stop her she ran onto a small side tracked road practically hidden from the main road. We all stood dumbfounded for a moment before Esmeralda and Zoey followed her. "Where are you guys going!" Hilton cried.