Come to Single Reed

Hey guys just wanted to say that I actually rewrote this story from my sister's original idea so all the credit goes to her

Long ago there was a girl named Jenny Wright. She was a beautiful girl and had many friends and her parents were extremely rich. They gave Jenny everything she ever wanted. Anything her heart desired was in her hands faster than she could blink. This spoiled Jenny so her parents eventually stopped giving her these gifts all the time, but what they didn't know was Jenny had a reason for wanting these things.

Every night when Jenny was younger she would have a horrible nightmare. There would be a strange man whose head was bent all the way backwards. His neck was horribly twisted and made her want to vomit every time she saw it. His mouth was bleeding because his teeth and tongue were ripped out. The man was wearing a white suit with a matching fedora which always covered his face. The scariest thing about him was that his clothes were covered in blood. It was almost as if he had gone swimming in it, for the only thing that let her know his clothes were white were the tiny patches of what used to be a stylish white suit.

He would always say in a deep, monotone yet threatening voice, "Come to Single Reed Jenny, COME TO SINGLE REED!" This scared Jenny beyond relief. Her father tried to convince her that the dreams meant nothing but she was still horrified and her mother was worried. She would always ask for things to try and distract herself from the horrors that laid in the realm of sleep but nothing could help her overcome her dreams.

She became afraid to sleep and her parents eventually sent her to a child psychiatrist who helped overcome her dream and she was a normal, happy child again. She went on to go to university and pass with a master's degree. She eventually settled down at age 24 and got married to her childhood sweetheart James whom she had four children with. Their names were: Julie who was 14, Jonathan who was 8, Simon who was 2 and Michael who was 10.

Shortly after Simon, the youngest, was born, James had to go overseas to find a job to support the family. This brought Jenny closer to her children who she was very close with and protective of.

One day Jenny heard screaming from Michael's room in the middle of the night. She immediately ran to his room to find Michael wide awake and with a terrified look on his face. "What's wrong Michael?" she asked stroking his brown hair. "I-I had a bad dream. A really bad dream." he replied in a shaken voice. "Do you wanna tell me about it?" she asked compassionately.

He slowly nodded his head and began to recount his dream, "I don't know exactly where I was but there was a strange man in front of me. Jenny's blood froze. In a low voice she asked, "How did he look like?" "Well his head was bent all the way around to his back and his neck looked really broken. He was wearing a red suit with a hat. I think it was white but it was covered in blood. His mouth was bleeding really bad... and his tongue and teeth were gone! Oh mommy he kept on saying these weird things. He told me to come to single reed. He even knew my name! I was so scared mommy!" He said as he began to cry and hugged his mother.
Jenny never knew what to do. It was obvious that her son was having the same dream she was having but she couldn't find the words to tell him. She told him everything was okay and invited him to sleep in her bed for the rest of the night.

The next day she decided she would find out what was this horrible thing that was single reed. After she put Simon to sleep in his crib she went on her laptop. All it took was the simple search of 'Single Reed' and she got around the usual, 1,000,000 results. She clicked on the first one she saw. It turned out that Single Reed was a mall the was actually not to far away from her house. It was scary to think that something that haunted her childhood dreams was merely a block or two away from her house.

She found what she was looking for but it wasn't enough. She reluctantly typed in 'Deaths and Single Reed Mall' and found only 10 results. The first nine were useless but she came upon the last one which was a website called Greennit which had a post from a user with a similar title. This is what it said: