Departures- Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

"Aren't we supposed stay tonight?" Niall asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well yeah, but think about it. You leave tomorrow at six in the morning. Might as well let one of us," Perrie said signaling to the girls, "stay overnight. You guys need to be pumped for tomorrow's concert at the O2. I don't mind staying either. I mean, it's just another magazine interview as well."

"No. It's fine. We'll stay," Harry said looking at us.

"I will stay too. Dance rehearsals got cancelled for tomorrow. Our choreographer got sick," Dani said raising her hand.

"Girls, it's fine. We will stay," Scarlet said sounding annoyed.

"No you're not. You guys need to relax. You won't be staying and that's final," Eleanor said glaring at the lads and Scarlet. They sighed but didn't protest anymore.

"So it's settled then. Cher, Dani, and Perrie you're staying tonight. In that case, you need to start saying goodbye to them now," Mary said frowning slightly. I frowned and looked at them. Perrie and Dani had the same expressions I had. I mean, they have to say goodbye to their boyfriends. They'll be back maybe next week, but it's still quite hard. I stood up and embraced the first person I saw. That person was Liam.

"Bye, Liam. I'll see you soon, ok? Please be careful," I said while hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and said, "Bye Cher. I'm always careful, but I promise we will be careful. I need to keep a closer eye on those guys since we also have the four boys from 5 Seconds of Summer to look after."

He pulled away and went to hug Perrie. Next up was Zayn. I hugged him as well and said, "Bye, Zayn. Make people jealous for me with that blonde streak in your hair. But seriously, be careful."

He chuckled as well and said, "Bye. We'll be careful. Don't worry. We've learned a lot right now through Ariel's experience. I'm not saying she wasn't careful, but we will always have security with us now. Oh, and blame Ariel for the blonde streak. Love the streak, but I’m still kind of jealous that she still pulled off the prank."

I giggled and pulled away from the hug. "Well she was the pranking Queen from our school. Now, go. Go say bye to Perrie."

He nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before moving on. "Cher! I'm going to miss your sassiness and flexible side. I still can't believe you beat us in a game of Twister. You weren't kidding when you said that you and Ariel were competitive," Louis said embracing me in a tight hug.

"Lou! Can't. Breathe," I said while pushing the lad off me. "And, I told you that we would win. Never underestimate our power. Behave when you're gone. Don't make poor Liam pull out the little hair he can since he has a buzz cut. Be really careful please."

I gave him a stern look, and. Louis merely chuckled before walking off to finish saying bye to the rest of the girls. "Bye, Niall," I said while giving him a small smile and a hug. "Take care. Don't eat everything because the lads also need to eat. Go make the fangirls scream, and make me proud. Make Ariel proud most importantly. Go win Mary's heart as well."

I whispered the last part to him, and smirked. I saw Niall blush before he quickly said bye and kissed me on the cheek quickly. He walked up to Mary and hugged her tightly. I saw her blush, but eventually give in to the hug. Ah I'm going to miss these goofballs. "Hey, Harry," I said smiling up to the curly lad.

He smiled back and said, "Hello there."

"I promise to keep you lads updated. Even if it is to just tell you when the nurse came in to change Ariel's food bag. You will be the first to know if anything happens." I tried to keep a smile, but it faltered. What if she died while they're gone? The lads will be devastated along with Scarlet. I shook those thoughts out of my head. She will make it. She's stronger than that. I felt him tightly embrace me, and I hugged back. I let a few tears slip out as I hugged him tighter.