Misunderstanding

Sometime before chapter 6. Chrom (Pre-relationship)

"Hmmmm... yep! Everything looks good! We'll be fine to leave in the morning." Anna says, finishing up marking something on the map.

I nod "Alright then! That's good. We've been here too long!" I say.

Anna begins to clean up some papers "Indeed."

I begin to walk towards the exit of the strategy tent "Well, I'll make the announcement that we're moving after dinner. Until then- GAH!!!!" I trip on a rut in the ground, and crash into Anna.

"KYAAAA!!!"

I fall on the ground, and rub my head "Uggghhh... that hurt... are you ok, Anna?" I ask.

"Uhhhh... I'm fine... but... you're kinda heavy." Anna replies.

Heavy? I push myself up, and look down. I blush as soon as I realize I fell on top of Anna. "Oh gods!!! I'm so sorry!!!" I frantically say.

Anna is blushing as well "I-it's fine... but can you just-"

Lissa burst into the tent "Hey, Chrom! I wanted to ask you- OH!!!" She stares at Anna and I's current position. She smirks "I'll just... leave you two back to what you were doing..." She says, exiting the tent.

Oh gods no!!! I quickly scramble off of Anna, and help her up. I quickly run after Lissa, I need to explain to her what actually happened or else she will spread rumors!!! "LISSA GET BACK HERE!!!" I shout.

I hear Anna's laughter as I leave.

__________________________

So yeah... this was another thing cut from My Story. I just think that I didn't think of it at the time, so there😛 ENJOY THESE NERDS!!!!!

Currently listening to: Animal I Have Become: Three Days Grace