Ch.89 Invited

Mark POV

In just a couple weeks me and Momo are going to have our wedding. Our parents agreed to our marriage and is attending the wedding. We also invited Twice and Got7. So far everyone has accepted and is going attend. The only people left is Hani and Nam Joon. All four of us are meeting at the park just to spend time together.

Suddenly I get a message.

Destroyer: Me and Hani are leaving to the park

Me: Okay, see you soon, we're about to leave too

Destroyer: K bye

~~~

"

MOMO ARE YOU READY?!" "네!!!" She runs into the living room where I was sitting. "Let's go then." She nods and we walk out hand in hand.

Time Skip ( at the park with Namjoon and Hani)

"How are you guys?" Momo asks. They just respond with a simply fine and a small smile after. She nods. I elbow Momo to ask her if she is ready to give them the invite. She smiles and nods.

"Soo, me and Momo have something to give you guys." They give us a questioning look, a kind of confused one too. I pull 2 thick pieces of folded paper out my coat pocket. I was white with a ribbon holding lace cut paper together.

 I hand it to them and nod my head to indicate them to read it

I hand it to them and nod my head to indicate them to read it. They look suspicious as they open it, but soon their eyes grow wider than the moon. "찐자!?" Hani yells. Both, me and Momo nod our head. I look at Nam Joon and see slight disappointment. I shake it off, thinking it's just my eyes seeing wrong. Hani continues to congratulate us as we walk.

"Momo! Can we go dress shopping together?" Hani gives a cute eye smile toward Momo, technically begging to go shopping. She nods frantically, "Maybe Nam Joon can go with Mark to look for a suit?" Nam Joon snaps out of his trance with an awkward smile and just slowly nods.

Time Skip

"We'll see you guys soon!" Momo yells. "Araseo! And Momo text me when you want to go shopping!" He winks. Momo nods and waves toward the other couple still walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! since this chapter is pretty short, on the next one I was planning to make it idk maybe around 1,000+ words?^-^

Anyways I'll make sure to update soon!♡