Ch.35- My Childhood

Momo POV

"엄마! Im bored." I whined laying on the couch. "Honey! Go outside and play. Or go meet someone new since we just moved in!" She yelled from the stove in the kitchen. "Ughh fine." I dragged my feet against the bamboo wood floor towards the door. I put my shoes on and I was about to  jumped out the glass screen door.

"엄마, I'll go outside!" I yelled opening the door. "Arraseo baby, don't go to far and don't cross the street." I heard her say. I walked out the door hopping down the stairs and looking around. Just minutes ago I finished unpacking all my boxes and bags. I only walked 3 steps before I heard someone yelp. I looked over to the backyard of my new neighbors house and saw a boy around my age (I'm assuming) holding his knee. It looked like nobody was going to help him so I slowly walked towards him. "당신을 괜찮아?" He looked at me with tears filling his eyes. 'His eyes were so pretty and sparkly.' I thought for a brief moment.

"Oh! 아 네," He hissed again. I looked over and saw a swinging wooden bench. "Come on." I helped him up by holding his arm. I carefully carried him over to the bench and we both sat down. He whines a little from the pain. "Let me see." I say, wanting to try to help if he has a scrape. He moved his hand away. I saw a tiny drop of blood slide down his leg and stopped mid-calf. "Hold on!" I said and ran off.

I quickly ran to my bathroom and pulled out my first aid kit. I ran back out and towards his backyard. I saw he was still sitting and holding his knee. I went to him and got in a criss-cross position. I open the box and pull out a cotton ball with some achohol. I pour a couple of drops on the cotton and dab it on his knee.

I heard him hiss once again at the sudden touch. "Just wait a second it will be over soon." I said softly. We made eye contact for 2 seconds before I broke it to focus on his knee. Once I cleaned his knee I put some ointment on my middle finger and dabbed it on his knee. I saw him bite his lip to hold in any sounds. I quickly finished and wrapped a bandage around his leg/knee and put a pin on it.

I closed the box and stood up. "Thank you!^^" He said while looking at me. "Your welcome. Oh! Sorry I never got to introduce my self. I'm Hirai Momo and I moved in next door." "Im, (U WILL BE SO SURPRISED!) Hong Ji Soo!" "Ok,well how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 5, what about you?" I said sitting next to him. "I'm also 5!^^" He flashed another smile towards me. I returned one and it got quiet and awkward. "Well, do you want to be 친구?"(Friends) "Sure!" I replied excited and happy that I got a new friend already!

"Momo! Momo!" I could hear my mom yell across the short wooden fence. "Well,I got to go, my mom is calling me." I said standing up dusting my shirt off. "Thanks you again and bye.^^" He pulled me into a hug. I froze at the sudden touch. But then wrapped my arms around his waist. I could feel my cheeks heating up quickly so I let go, and so did he then I ran.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Omg! Yess! I finished. Even though this chapter is short I literally spent a freaking HOUR on it! It's already 3:00am!

Well, I hope you like this chapter! And I can't wait to make new ones with my characters, Joshua/ Hong Ji Soo and Kayla/Min Ka Eul!! Love you guys and thanks for the support!♡♡

안녕!♡♡♡♡