Ch.53 Our Date- PT.2

Momo POV

After around 15 minutes me and Mark made it to a park. It had benches small thin trees and a pond. "Come on, there are some little cafes and shops around here. Let's go on a walk and shop a little^^." Mark had already gotten out of the car. I grabbed both of the flannels as I stepped out of the car. I wrapped the smaller one around my waist. I walked towards Mark and handed him his.

He thanked me before we both started walking through the wide walk-way.

I was looking over towards a bridge before i felt someone's soft and warm hand grab mine. I was surprised at first before I quickly knew it was Mark oppa. I looked up a little and I could see a small smile laid out on his handsome face.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I also grew a small smile. "I'm just happy to have you by my side. And to have such a wonderful and pretty girlfriend." He was all cheeky now. "I feel the same about you." I replied and I could tell he was blushing now.

We both continued walking until we reached multiple cute cafes and little shops for clothes, jewelry, and skin care products. We passed by a few places before we stopped at Starbucks. I ordered an Iced Caramel Macchiato. And Mark did the same. We walked hand in hand the whole time. I asked to stop at a skin care shop to look for face mask. He nodded and agreed. The shop we had entered was white and bright yellow with small stands everywhere in the store. I noticed a wall filled with face mask and picked up the soothing one. Mark picked up the same one, "I want to try it too!^^" I giggled at how cheeky he is. He is just so cute I can't take it. We made it to the counter, I placed the mask and a lip tint I saw, on the table to ring out. Mark took his wallet out but I stopped him. "Come on let me pay, I really don't like it when someone pays for me. I feel like I'm in debt to them." "Then give me a wish when I want to!^^"

"What? Why? I can just pay for it myself." "Too bad I already payed!^-^" He held up the bag in his hand. "But, but..." "Come on! Let's go somewhere else now." He looped our arms together and ran out the store.

After 7 minutes of running we made it to the car. It was getting a little cloudy but I didn't worry much about it, I just want to enjoy my time with my boyfriend.

"Where are we going next?" Mark had turned the key and the car started. "Surprise." We were driving down the street. I look back on the right side of the seat since I thought I saw a familiar face. I just ignored it thinking it was just my head playing tricks with me. Soon around 5 minutes later me and Mark made it to a movie theater. He let me pick a move which was (Y/F/M, sorry I don't know any movies in theaters, I'm slow af). Since Mark and I just had coffee we weren't that hungry/thirsty so we immediately went to room 5-B. After many previews about children and phones ect. The lights dimmed down and the movie started. It was all really interesting but I was shocked when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked up and saw Mark with another cheeky smile. I just smile and focus back on the movie. Later on as I start getting a little more comfortable I lay my head on Marks broad shoulders. He was tense for a couple seconds before relaxing and also becoming really comfortable.