Ch.75 You Live Together?

Momo POV (Next morning)

This morning Me,Mark, Namjoon, and Hani sat together. Mark was next to the wall, I was next to Mark, Namjoon was on the other side of me,and Hani was on the end next to Namjoon.

"Do you guys want to have a sleepover?" Namjoon asked. "Are we 11 or something?" Mark asked. Well it's not like we'll be up all night doing eachother nails-_-." I just laughed at them and so did Hani. "I'm fine with it!" I said. "Me too." Hani smiled. "Well, the only one who doesnt want to join is Mark." "I don't know guys." Mark started thinking about it.

"We can do it at my place." I said. "Call!" Namjoon and Hani said in unison. "But, We live together." Mark said. Hani and Namjoon eyes widened. "YOU GUYS LIVE TOGETHER?!" They yelled. Everyone turned and looked at us at the same time. I just slammed my head on the desk while Mark shushed them.

"Yes... we live together." Mark awnsered the question. "For how long?" "I don't know, like 3-4 weeks." "Ohh." The just nodded.

"Soo... is it still at our place or no?" I asked. "Let's just do it at your place since you were the first to volunteer." Nam Joon said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So finally I'm done with all 5 chapters! I know this one was horrible and short but ill update soon.^^

안녕