Ch. 24 My second chance

Mark POV

It was 12am right now and I was thinking of someone who doesn't know about me and Momo's death. That's when a person came to my mind.

Jay Park.

Jay Park is Momo's brother. But, he has been on a tour in the US and Momo said he's not allowed to awnser the phone. I guess he was too busy. But Momo told me 5 months ago that, she told her brother that she likes me. Since he probably doesn't know that Momo is dead he will remember her! I have to get to him before he hears the news.

*Time Skip (next morning)

Soon, I woke up in my bed. I looked over at my white painted night stand. There stood my alarm clock that read 10:56AM on it. As soon as I woke up Jay Park ( please bear with me,I couldn't find a better person) popped up in my head. I quickly got dressed. I wore some faded blue ripped beans, plaid shirt around my waist, a designer T-shirt with A hoodie on then put a beanie over my messy hair. When I finished I thought, ' Why am I in a hurry? Who do I need to remember? I forgot her name. I think she lives down the street,? I just need to see her brother, maybe he can help me remember,'

I quickly ran out my house with my black and white Vans on and ran down the street. I remember some girl saying that her brother will be coming on May 11 which is today! Lucky me, I saw Jay walking out of his car. He was going towards um, I forgot her name, house with many bags. I quickly stopped him,

"Um, excuse me," " Oh, hi, you are Mark from 갓세븐/Got7," He said very calm. "Do you know the girl who lives here," I pointed to the white painted house. "Hirai?" 'Oh so that's her name,' I said to myself.

"Can you help me remember her? I think we love eachother but we lost our memory's." I said. "Um, sure..." "also, don't ask your mother is anything happened while you were gone. And if she tries bringing bad news up or death, get away and don't listen." I said. Actually remembering the conversation I had last night. "Ok, Yea sure man._." I guess he was a little creepy out. "Let's meet at my house in 2 days at 3:20, also, my house is the one that has a very light yellow on it.

"Ok, anyways I have to go, bye,"

"어빠!^-^" I heard a voice yell. I saw a light brown haired girl at the door. She was so cute. I guess that's Hirai.