Ch-27 The Accident

Jay Park POV

(2 days have past since Mark And Jay Park talked)

As I was at the door putting my Air Force ones on, Hirai pulled me into a hug. I obviously hugged her back then soon pulled away. "Hirai, I'm going to meet someone right down the street ok?" "Ok oppa,have fun!^^" "안녕" I replied as I was walking out the door onto the white painted porch.

After I walked past only a couple of house I stopped in front of a light yellow house with a white porch too.

I looked down at my wrist and looked at my watch. It was 3:28. I stepped up the 3 stairs and knocked on the white door with a peep hole. I some feet rustling towards the door. Soon enough the door opened, and Mark was standing in front of me.

"Hi," I said to him. "Hey Jay, come on in" He said moving to the side letting me in. His house was actually very nice and clean. "Come this way we can talk in here" He said while walking towards another room. He took a seat and motioned for me to sit in front of him.

"So, what exactly do you need?" I asked out of complete curiosity. "I seem to have forgotten of someone important to me, and I think it's your sister." Mark said in a low and calm tone of voice.

"Hirai?" "Is that her name? I don't really remember her name either" He said in a nervous and shaky voice, he started scratching the back of his neck. "Yea that's her name, but how is she important to you?" "I think I loved her from before, but I lost my memory about her." "Oh, ok" Well, I can tell you a little bit about her. "Ok, sure." Mark said.

"She used to have blonde hair, she loves the group Got7, she can sing and dance, and she goes to Shinhwa High school" (A/N Shinhwa is the name of the middle school Got7, Mark, and Momo go too)

Mark POV

"She used to have blonde hair, she loves the group Got7, she can sing and dance, and she goes to Shinhwa High school" Jay gave me a little info about Hirai.

Suddenly, an image of Hirai, Me, and Got7 eating lunch at Shinhwa came to my mind. I just remembered a little. I need to meet Hirai so I can remember more.

Time Skip (Jay Park left)

Hahaha, I was laughing out loud while watching Roommate. I was still on season one.

After a couple of minutes I looked over and pressed the on button on my phone. In the middle of the screen it read,
"May 28, 2016
9:47"

I was hungry by now since I didn't eat anything but some cereal for breakfast.

I looked in my pantry but the was nothing but 2 boxes of ramyeon, a bag of straws, and a cardboard box with 6 sodas in it.

'I really don't feel like eating Ramyeon,' I thought. "I guess I have to go out and get my own Snacks at a local convenience store." I said to myself. I hurried to the door with my phone in my hand. I quickly put my shoes on and grabbed my wallet and keys off the small brown table near the door. Once I stuffed my wallet down my pocket, I opened my door, making sure to lock it behind me.

Momo/ Hirai POV

Right now it is 9:38 and I'm starving! So I silently got up from the couch and head towards the pantry.

All I saw was a box of cereal, 3 sodas, a bag of straws and a bag with a couple of water bottles inside. 'I'm really don't feel like eating cereal' I thought to myself.

Since I'm definitely not going to eat cereal, I head toward the door adjusting my shirt a bit and put my shoes on. Once I noticed I didn't have my purse, phone,or the keys I head toward my room. I got all my things and finally walked out the house. I decided to go to the nearby convenience store and get a couple things for me and Jay. l quickly locked the door behind me and walked down to the cement.

I was walking right while listening to music. Home Run by Got7 was playing right now. As I was silently walking with my head down not paying attention to anyone or anything I bumped into someone and fell.

Mark POV

Just as I reached the cement I head towards my destination. I had plugged in my ear buds. I was listening to Jonghyun from SHINEE new song, ' She is'. I was humming to the music not paying attention to anything. I was just walking silently looking up at the sky stating at the stars. It was so pretty tonight many stars were noticable.

Suddenly I saw a flying star, I quickly made a wish.

" I wish I can have my memory about Hirai back very soon." I quickly said.

After I had said that I bumped into something, actually more like someone and fell on my bottom

It was....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger!! Even though you probably already know who bumped into who I still stopped.

This is just part 1 of The Accident, later I will write Part 2^^.

Anyways I hope you will enjoy my next chapter and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!^^

안녕!♡