Ch-11 Lunch

"Momo!" "Momo."

I heard 2 people say. It was Suga and Mark oppa. I surprised when Mark oppa said my name because I knew for sure in my head that he will likely not talk to me.

"Momo, want to have lunch with me today.^^" I heard Yoongi oppa say next to me. But Mark oppa said, "No, she can't I want to have lunch with her and my dongsaengs."

"Momo, who is your choice?" "Um, uhh~, can I just sit with all of you guys?" "Sure, but my group members won't be able to sit with us. Please sit with us I want you to get to know them.😢💖" "Um, fine." I said. I really think I should give Suga oppa a chance. Mark oppa didn't like me so I just have to try and forget him.

*In class

"Momo, want to sit next to eachother everyday from now on?" Suga asked. "Sure I guess.^^" " Yay, but can I borrow a pencil?^^" He asked slightly nervous. He was scratching the back of his neck smiling a little bit. It was really cute to be honest.

"Sure, here it is!" I passed him a mechanical pencil. "Gomawo Momo!" He gave me a little side hug. I was really surprised when he did it.

"안녕하세요, Class, today we are learning about ancient Korea!" Mr. Nam said.

History is my least favorite subject. It's so boring and what is the point of learning it? We won't use it in life.

A couple minutes later me and Yoongi oppa were secretly talking but as we were talking I could feel that someone was looking at us and it wasn't the teacher. I glanced back slightly and saw Mark oppa looking a little frustrated, and he was looking towards me and Suga oppa. 'Was he mad that I chose Suga oppa over him?' Was the only thing replay in my head. But why would he be mad because of that? He denied my feelings. God, this makes no sence!😬

*After class (going to lunch)

"Momo, are you ready to go to lunch?" Yoongi oppa asked once he got all his supplies together. "Yup, come on let's go!^^"

While me and Suga oppa were walking to the cafeteria I had that feeling again that someone was watching us. I had glanced back and noticed Mark oppa. 'All I need to do is forget about him!' I kept thinking in my head.

Once I officially made it inside the cafeteria I sat down at a table and ate my food (a/n obviously 😂). While sitting and eating with Suga oppa we just talked a little bit about eachother until he asked the one question I didn't want him too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I left you with a cliff hanger (a/n sorry not sorry lol!^^). It is officially spring break! I will try updating a lot over this week! Okay?👌

Also thank you guys so much for the 100 views I'm very thankful. Anyways 안녕, see you soon.^^