Ch- 28 Come over.

Mark POV

"Oww!" I yelped just as my bottom slammed down on the concrete. "Ah! Uh, ouch," I heard a girl say. She was sitting up and holding her leg up. She had shorts on and it looked like she had scraped herself.

"Are you ok?" I ask, worried about, I didn't even look at her face. "Yea, think so..." She said.

That voice, right when she finished talking my head shot up and it was her, Hirai. I just stared at her pretty face. Her was were so pretty even though they were slightly covered by her light brown bangs.

Finally she had looked up and our eyes locked. She was staring at me while I was staring right back. "Uh-um, do you think you can stand up?" I said looking back at her knee. Now that I look at it closly, it looks really bad. "I don't know, let me try" she said in a very low voice. She had tried to stand up but failed and fell back on the same knee.

"Oww" she yelped. "Here come with me, I won't hurt you." I said grabbing her hand. She took hold of my hand, and I grabbed her waist holding her up. As soon as we stood up her face scrunched up in pain.

I giggled a little at how cute she looked. "Are you laughing at my pain?!" She talk- yelled. "No, It's just that you look really cute" I said.

My cheeks grew really warm while we were walking. I glanced over at Hirai and saw she was also blushing.

Just the sight of her blushing makes me blush even more. My heart was beating really fast as we stepped up onto my porch. "Were here,this is my house, I will fix your knee if that is fine with you," "ok, sure" she said.

I quickly pulled my keys out my pocket and unlocked the door. I quickly moved her towards the couch and said, "Here have a seat, I will be right back don't move ok?" "Ok".

Once she awnsered, I scurried over to my bathroom and got the first aid kit.

I quickly came back to Hirai and sat in a criss cross position in front of her. I grabbed her leg and placed right in front of me. I grabbed a q-tip and some achohol. I dipped the q-tip in the bottle then gently, softly, and slowly rubbed it against her knee. "Ssss" she scrunched her face again. All I could do was smile to myself about how pretty she looked.

After disaffecting her knee I wrapped a white and soft bandage around her knee a couple times before I got up from my position.

"Ok, all done. Come with me.^^" I said giving a small eye smile. All she did was smile back and hop behind me. When I reached the stairs I picked her up bridal style and carried her up. But her face expression she definitely nervous. Once I got to the top I carefully placed her feet on the ground and held her hand.

After passing 2 doors I reached my room. "You can sleep here for the night, I don't want you to get hurt on the way to your house." "But my oppa is at home, he might be worried." "It's fine, he'll understand, we can tell him tomorrow."

"Uh,ok, goodnight." She said. "Goodnight" I replied before walking out the door and going to the couch down stairs. 'Guess I have to sleep here for the night' I thought.

I silently sat there looking at the ceiling, and finally drifted into sleep.

(While dreaming)

"I like you"

Suddenly I wake up, who was that in my dream? She has blonde hair with bangs. Skin was kind of pale too. Lips were a dark pink, similar to a bright shade of red...