Ch.69 "Wanna help me?"

Mark POV

Soon, it was the end of the day and me and Momo is walking to our apartment complex.

Hani POV

"Jisoo!" I yelled at Joshua who was about to leave the room with a couple of guys. "Guys! ill catch up with you in the dorm." He yelled to his members already leaving the room bidding their goodbyes. "What's up?' he tired towards me. " I want to steal Mark from Momo. Wanna help me?" I bluntly said. He suddenly had a what's wrong with you face. "What? So are you gonna stand there and not answer me or what?" I asked crossing my arms and shifting my weight to my right side.

"Umm, no. You really are weird." He turned around and I stood there for a couple of seconds amazed. But I really need help for this. I ran towards him gripping his arm tightly." Please?" I begged. "No! Leave them alone. I know you like Mark and I like Momo but I'm not going to ruin her happy and healthy relationship with someone for my own happiness! Go do your own dirty business by your self!" Angrily yanked my hand off his arm and walked towards the exit. "Geez she is so weird and rude." He mumbled to himself. I was fuming. I was so angry that I probably popped a vein.

But still... was what he said true? Should I just forget the both of them and try to find someone other than Mark?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So I finally made a new chapter after 2 days! I know this one is super short and boring. but since the ending coming pretty soon I don't know what else to add. Thanks for reading though! And voting, commenting, and not to forget adding my story to your reading list or private library.