Ch- 23 {PT.1}

(May be a long chapter, just saying 😜)

Mark POV

I had finally made my decision. I'm gonna kill my self. I was thinking of easy yet not as painful ways. But I couldn't think of one so I had to think of a quick way. I got it! Get hit by a car!! It is 12:56am right now so I should just sleep.

*Time skip ( 9 hours later)

I finally woke up. And that's when the idea popped into my head again. So I got dressed and hurried outside. I saw a car coming just as I stepped out of my house. So i quickly ran and just before it passed I hopped right in front of it.

I got hit...

Not gonna lie but this is really painful! How did Momo survive so long after she got hit?

The car that had hit me was going really fast so it all happened a little to fast for me think straight.

I opened my eyes very slightly and all I could see was my arm dripping blood, my clothes soaked in blood, and my body laying in a pool of blood. This hurt so much I thought I would die before I get taken to the hospital. And you know what? I died before I got to the hospital.

My heart completely stopped beating, I couldn't breathe, and what I saw now amazed me. I seemed to be in clouds, that's when it hit me. "I'm in heaven..." I said very very quietly, barely I could even hear it. That's when I noticed a paper with my name on it. I started to read it, ' Mark Yi En Tuan may have a second chance to live again. This will be the last chance.

He has sacrificed himself for the one he loves so he may live once more. And, since nobody knows of his death he will be remembered, but if someone knows, Mark Yi En Tuan will not remember that person.'

Mark read. He was so happy to have a chance. But that's when he remembered Momo. On the paper it also included that he will stag in heaven for 1 say to meet other family and friends. That means he gets one last chance to meet Momo.

He ran through the clouds till he sees many people. It was almost like another city, Mark thought. After running/ walking for almost a hour he spotted Hiari. His heart beats so past as he ran near her. But she was with someone. She hugged him. 'I guess it's her grandfather' Mark said in his head. He was close enough to hear the conversation. "Grandpa, i was given another chance to live!!" She jumped excitingly. But that's when Mark noticed, he knew about her death. I have to still remember her, I love her. There has to be a way! Tears were forming in his eyes as those words repeated in his head. He need to know if there is a way to remember Momo again. He ran past her and stopped at the end of the block which was only a couple of feet away from Momo.

Momo POV

"Grandpa, I was given another chance to live!!" I said happily jumping in my spot. I soon stopped and thought about Mark oppa. He knows about my death, he won't remember me😢. Tears were about to format in my eye so I quickly wiped them by acting like I was scratching my eye and started talking again.

I was about to finish my sentence but someone ran past me that looked like Mark oppa. Once he stopped I got to look at his face and it was Mark oppa. 'How did he get here?' Was the only thing I could think. Wait, I know about his death, he won't remember me. I need to know if there is a way to remember someone. I need an awnser.

When I was thinking of someone to get an awnser from it hit me. I won't remember him either because he knows of my death. Oh no, I need an awnser and quick before it's to late. I have only today to get the awnser.

Third Person POV

Both Momo and Mark were looking for help. They need someone to awnser the question. And they found that person, God. Momo and Mark ended up in the same place at the same time."Excuse me, but I have a question," Mark started. "Yes?" "Is there any way to remember someone when you are alive again?" "Well... yes" "But, only true love between those people will remember eachother. And you may need help. But, this is a very very complicated situation. Because... some who helps you 2 people remember eachother will have to not know about both of the deaths. And that may be really hard." "Ah~ ok, thank you very much, and thank you for the second chance" "Yes, but what about you Hirai?" "Oh, I had the same question and now I know the awnser. Thank you for the second chance too." All of the conversations were over/ done with and both Mark and Momo bowed at 90°.

And not that long after it was already 8 at night.