Ch.62- Together Alone PT.1

Mark POV

*Time Skip (next day monday)

Right now it is 7:40 am and both me and Momo are walking together, hand In hand. Behind us I thought I heard snickering but I just ignored it.

"Ugggghh. Mark I don't want to go to school. Let's go home." Momo whined yanking on my arm. "But we have to learn..." I replied softly. "Oppa... please?" ".... uh fine 자기." We just turn around. Still holding hands we walk back to the apartment.after 5 minutes we press the button on the elevator.

I feel my stomach rise a little due to the short ride. The elevator dings again and both me and Momo make it back to the apartment door. I open it with the spare keys Momo had gotten for me.

As soon as we stepped in through the door we practically drop. I'm sitting on the floor with my left leg bent up and my right leg layed out straight while Momo is on the couch half dead. I lay my head back onto the arm of the couch taking in the cool air. "Babe." I called for Momo.

"Yeah?" "I'm hungry..." I looked at her with begging eyes. Today we were almost late for school so she had no time to cook. "What do you want?" "Mmmm. 라면" she sat up and rubbed the back of my head and smiled. "Ok wait a little. Do you want anything special I'm your soup?"

"Just cheese and an egg." I sit up on the couch.

*Time Skip

"Wahhhh, that was delicious babe." I hold my two thumbs up. "감사합니다" she smiles an eye smile,I do the same.

Soon after I slouch back on the couch. Momo lays down on my lap and starts to fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I made a slightly longer chapter for you! And finally I have reached +5k! I'm so thankful for you guys. Someone had also added my story to their reading list! The comments yesterday made me want to quickly make a new chapter! Thanks to everyone who has commented, voted, and added my story to their library and reading list!