Ch.83 Skating

Hani POV

Today, me and Namjoon are finally going on a date. We decided to go ice skating since December is close and it fitted the season.

I chose a thin gray sweater and blue jeans. I pulled a black jacket over it to keep me warm. I wore white converse to match my out fit and started doing my makeup.

I chose to go simple, only putting on a bit of concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lip balm. I smiled at the cute look, just as I stood up Nam Joon texted me.

Namjoonie♡: Are you ready? I'm almost there I have around 3 minutes.

Ok, I'm ready, I'll be waiting

N

amjoon: Araseo, see you in a bit

I walked down the stairs of my parents house, but they live in Vietnam instead.

[Brrrrnggg~~]

I jumped a bit at the door bell and ran to it. I opened the door and Namjoon pulled me into a hug. I smiled and let go. "You ready?" "Yup!" I picked up my wallet and house keys.

He opened the door to his shiny black Porsche for me to take a seat. I gladly took it and he closed the door for me. I comfortably sat I'm the seat as he started the ignition. He started driving towards the skating center.

Time Skip (At skating center)

"Wahhh, it's so cold in here." I shivered a bit. I felt someone's arm cling over my shoulder and I immediately knew it was Nam Joon. "Better?" I heard him ask and I silently shook my head.

Both of us walked towards a guy who is handing out the skates. "Hi. What sizes?" He asked us both. "6 women." "9 men." Nam Joon said in a deep voice from behind me.

"Here you go." He smiled and we took our shoes. "감사합니다." We both bowed and found a spot to out our skates on.

"Nam Joon can you teach me to skate? I never done it before." I said nervously looking at everyone gliding around. "Of course. Let's go." He held my hand as I walked on the blade. He helped me onto the ice and I immediately felt scared. I didn't want to fall on the ice. I continued holding my hand, "You need to move your feet out to push forward. And move side to side depending on which way you want to go. It's almost like skate boarding."

I listened carefully and we decided to try it out. He went slowly for me so I don't fall. I pushed out, right left right left. Soon I got the hang of it. When we reached the end of the circle I remember what he said about turning to the side and did so. He smiled at me and I did the same to him. Suddenly I saw someone in front of me and quickly moved over almost falling until someone caught me. Nam Joon.

"괜찮아??" He looked worry. "네" I quickly stood up and looked away to hide my blush. He chuckles and says "Cute"(*insert jacksons voice*) lowly.

"Huh?" I ask him. "Oh, nothing." He gave me one of his signature eye smile with his dimples deep in his cheeks. I could help but smile at him, he's too cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! (Hellllooooooo*G-Dragon's voice*)😂😂 so finally I finished this chapter. Yesterday I wasn't able to complete it cause a friend was over, so im so sorry. But I'm planning on updating on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I might do 2 or all 3 but I kind of depends. Since December is coming up I have a Band Concert for winter and I have less than a week to practice in class😧😷. Also a lot of friends distract me I'm class😂😂. Sorry for telling you my boring life guys.

Well, thanks for reading♡, 안녕.