Ch.42- Class

Mark POV

As I slowly started falling to my right due to the drowsiness I felt me cheek touch something warm. I noticed that I was sleeping in Momo's shoulder and arm, I felt her tense up at the sudden touch. She soon calmed down after she noticed it was me sleeping. Her warm body under the soft cotton cardigan she was wearing. It felt so comfortable, I might started speeding up. More and more by the second. It was just echoing through my head. But I stayed still and just enjoyed the moment for the time being.

Momo POV

It was around 3 minutes into the class and i was already bored. I really REALLY hate social studies. Like,washy do we learn this stuff? It's useless! It's not like there will be multiple social studies questions on a job interview!

Suddenly I stopped my ranting since ei felt something very soft on my shoulder. I tensed up quickly, scared at the touch I wasn't used to. I calmed down a bit and saw that it was Mark oppa sleeping. He looked so cute and handsome at the same time. His pale skin,sharp jawline, soft, red, and plump lips. Once I looked at his lips I remembered our kiss. I blushed just thinking of it again. I looked back at my notebook snapping put of my previous thoughts.

Joshua POV

While I was taking notes for this retarded class I noticed on the corner of my eye Momo tense up. When I fully turned my head I noticed that Mark was laying on her shoulder! She didn't bare to move him,not even a millimeter. She just sat there staring at his face features. To he completely honest I was really jealous. I want to be the one who lays on her shoulder, the one she stares at, the one she'll call "mine". I just have to try and get her to forget about that idiot and get her to come to me. I love her and I will definitely definitely try my best to get her to be mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So, I am really sorry for not updating recently. I have been kind of busy, studying, friends trying to get me out, and family coming over. I also sleep till 2pm so,I can't update that much during day.

But,I have a quick question for you guys.
Should I start doing a proof read from now on?

Anyways, thank you for reading this super short chapter!^^

안녕!♡