MJ

"You need me to WHAT?!" Your eyes widened with shock at the request you were given. The two of you were amongst the group of your friends, Moon Bin, Sanha, Jinwoo, Dongmin, Minhyuk, as well as Myungjun (which was who you were speaking to).

The restaurant that you all were at was lively, so no one even batted an eye in your direction at your sudden loud question.
"Pretty pretty please," he practically begged.
You could only manage to blink.
"Y/n you're the only one that can help him," Dongmin spoke up. "Yeah,"Jinwoo said as well. "There's no one else that could do this."

You rubbed your temples with your hand as Myungjun asked once more.

"Y/n will you marry me?"

•••

"...and cut!
Everyone thats a wrap for today! Pack up!" The director told everyone and they immediately began to get the cameras and other items they used. You and Mj stayed seated in the living room of his apartment as you both just watched everyone leave.
His manager walked over to you two.
"Good job today," he said to both of you but turned to face you only after that. "Thank you so much for doing this. I understand that it's a bit unreasonable to ask of you-"
"No way it's totally fine. This is all to help Mj so its okay to rely on me a bit haha," you replied, a bit shy now once the filming ended.
"Again, thank you." He turned his attention to Mj this time. "I'll email you the schedule for the rest of the week; go over it with y/n."
"Alright!"
His manager bowed before leaving himself.
While you were speaking the crew had already completely left, making sure to have the apartment be just as it was when they arrived.

You let out a sigh of relief.
"Was it tiring?"
"Huh?" You turned your head to Myungjun. "I know this is all so weird but it'll only be for a little while, until my career gets launched and I get bigger roles."
You thought for a moment about what you agreed to do.

///

"Y/n will you marry me?"

"Is this a joke? Am I being punked?" You've known Myungjun for most of your life, like the rest of the guys, but what's up with this? You didn't understand why this was happening. Before he asked this, he asked you to move in with him.
"You need to explain before I just answer," you said sternly.
"Right... explaining um... so basically-" He told you about the entertainment company that he got in contract with while you all were busy living your lives.
The thing is that Myungjun always had a knack for acting; after so many auditions, one company contacted him. They would be able to get him more acting roles if he was able to make this a success. His debut on tv would be through a 'reality' show...
about his married life.

There was only one problem. He wasn't actually married, so the manager allowed him, granted after many attempts of persuasion to the producers, to choose someone to play the role of his spouse if not then they would find their own person.

"So this is for your career?"
"Yes! I felt like it'd be more comfortable to have you pretend to be married to me rather than a complete stranger," he explained some more.
You sighed.

"I'm trying to think of a way to say no," he frowned when you said this. "But I can't bring myself to." His eyes gleamed with joy.
"So you'll do it?"

You sighed but nodded your head. He instantly hugged you, and your eyes widened a bit while your face flushed light pink. 'This is gonna be tough,' you thought.

///

"Don't worry I'm fine," you muttered out before he could ask anything else.
Bags with your belongings were by the hall closet door and things like your electronics and the chargers were on the small coffee table in the center of the living room. You sat down on the couch across from the coffee table and relaxed at the touch of the cold leather.
The pilot episode that the two of you filmed today was supposed to be on the humorous side, so ,even while trying your best, couldn't help but mess up here and there causing for many scenes to be shot more than once.
In fact, more than twice!

That was the main reason for your exhaustion. It wasn't long before you drifted off to sleep.
Myungjun had begun to speak more and it was only after he asked a question that he noticed you had fell asleep.
He didn't want to disturb your slumber, especially since he felt responsible for asking so much of you, that he let you be. He got a blanket from his room and covered you.

After doing so he just stared at your peaceful face. 'There's no one else in the world I'd ask to do this. If only y/n knew my feelings for them," he thought as he gazed lovingly at you before turning off the lights and leaving the room.

~~~

Okay i wanted to make this one longer but i couldnt gah sorry

This is based off the game 'my forged wedding' yuta's route
Its an au ofc
Also amazing game
Ummm i wanna say thank you all for reading these imagines n voting and commenting

And if you follow me you may know that i was on hiatus n during it i realized that i dont really wanna force myself to be writing
I want it to come naturally to me and not be stressful
Even though i made these imagines by not taking any requests i still felt obligated to write content for others to read like every month or so just as other people do
But im not other people and i couldnt just do that the same way

So ive also come to the decision that this is the end of these astro imagines

THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS FOR READING THESE THINGS I POST
I still love astro but i cant continue writing these bc i feel like im finished
This is all i could muster up to do and im okay with it actually

So again thank you~