Eunwoo

"Are you sure you aren't cold? Here you can take my beanie," he said, already taking it off and putting it on your head. You gave a small pout. "Also here, take my jacke-"
"I already have a jacket Dongmin," you interrupted before he actually took off his jacket.
You smiled at him.
"Sorry for fussing, I just want to make sure you don't feel cold."
"I'll be alright, having you with me just warms me up."

"Suddenly I don't know a y/n," he teased, diverting his eyes elsewhere. You hit his arm playfully. "Let's just go," you said with a smile.
The two of you were headed to a winter festival that your town decided to do. It was an all day festival and there was basically the whole town preparing booths, performances, prizes, food, etc. Your school was also putting up their own activities, although you only had to help with the decorations. Some other students, like the student council, were in charge of running it all. Most were allowed to just enjoy the festival as normal.

After shutting the door of Dongmin's house behind you, you were embraced by the cold air. He sighed before grabbing your hand.
The main park of your town was where the festival was planned to be held at since it was the biggest area for everything.
You lived in walking distance from that park as well, so it was very convenient for you. It was barely the afternoon and the event was starting to become more lively. You commented on how they all sparkled, making him stop at every single one.

There was a food booth that you didn't notice at first when walking down the pathway of the park, but once you heard a soft ringing of bells you turned your head in its direction.
You grabbed Dongmin's hand and pulled him away from the minion plushies he had saw and began walking forward skipping everything else. He called your name a few times, but each time you just ignored him.
When you stopped in front of the small booth you could only say one thing.
"Shiny."
Dongmin kept his eyes on you, but after you muttered that single word he turned to see what you were talking about. The booth gave the feeling of inside a warm cafe on a cold day, but also the feeling of window shopping during the holidays all topped off with simple decorations. (leaving this to your imagination bc... idk)

You ordered (fave drink/fave food) as soon as you confirmed from looking at the items they offered that they were selling those. You turned to Dongmin. "Pick want you want."
He just simply ordered a hot chocolate. You handed the person working it money to pay for both of your orders. It didn't take long before they handed you what you ordered. 
With a contented 'thank you' you both continued walking. Dongmin led you to the nearest bench so you could sit together. He gave a small sigh which you could see due to the cold. He looked at you through the corner of his eyes, giving a small laugh. You glanced at him. "What?"
"Your nose is pink. It's cute."
It wasn't just your nose that was pink now. You didn't know how to respond, so you continued tasting your (fd/ff). Somehow Dongmin knew that you get a bit awkward when he randomly says things like that, calling you cute and whatnot.

The sun began to get a bit brighter as you both finished off eating/drinking. You raised your hand to block out the sun's rays; neither of you thought to bring sunglasses since it's not really the weather that you include sunglasses in.
"Dongmin," you said getting his attention. "The sun hurtsss. It's too bright."
"Not as bright as your smile."
"We're such an ugly couple today oh my god what's with us in our cheesiness."
He just laughed as he moved closer to you, turning to face you.
He brought his hands to each side of your face, blocking the sun you complained about, and rested his forehead against yours.
"What are you doing?" You couldn't help but ask all the while enjoying the close proximity between the two of you.

"Being the ugly couple we are," he responded before closing the distance between both of your lips.
His lips were soft and warm. The lingering taste of hot chocolate made you smile. Although pda wasn't something you two were very keen on, every once in a while you didn't mind.

~~~

ummm sooo I was gonna make this longer but I liked the way it was ... ya know... random like all the others ahaha
Also I said 'shiny' in it bc of mari... love live sunshine ... ok lol idk her saying that has been in my head for sooo long

Ok soooo rn imma clear something up for the last time...
it's obvious that not everyone reads or will read the authors notes but
I don't take requests
I'm sorry but I just don't (In my first a/n I mentioned it soooyeah)

But anyways,,, thanks for reading dkskfmskdmnsm yeah laters