MJ

Y/n: MJ!!!

You had texted your boyfriend who happened to be right across the backstage room you were in.
Astro had already finished their performance, so you were just chilling backstage while they rested for a bit.

He decided to message you back even when you both could easily have a conversation by talking, but you guys were just too lazy.

MJ: what???

Y/n: IM BORED BECAUSE MY DS DIED N MY DS CHARGER IS LOST SIDJWKMNDKDNWN HELP

You could here him snort at the message you just sent. So you decided to send a follow up message

Y/n: MEANIE it's not funny (๑ง•̀•́)

Here's where he actually busted out laughing, while sending his reply back.

MJ: you're so lame ㅋㅋㅋ
However, he gets up and leaves the room for about a minute. You didn't worry too much, since he soon came back; he had a blanket and his DS in his hands.
Your face beamed with happiness at the sight; your little gamer heart was happy at this cuteness.

"Here," MJ simply states handing his DS to you, which you immediately took once he did so.
"Thanks," you say as you opened it up and began to play the random game he had in it, but after you moment you paused to look up at your boyfriend.
He had sat down next to you, unfolded the blanket, and wrapped it around the two of you.
A smile grew on your face as you admired the boy beside you.
He turned his face towards you only to see you already looking at him.
"What?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Nothing," you said blushing and started playing again, and he softly nudged your shoulder before laying his head on it.

After about 5 minutes you noticed his breathing became more steady, and you turned to look at him.
'Aw how adorable he fell asleep,' you thought.

"We're so cute."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so idk wtf this was but extremely little short one especially compared to the rest bc I felt like I needed one of this small Drabble/scenario parts at the moment and this came up in my thoughts just now so yeah

But the DS thing is so real for me rn I lost the charger so I can't play n it sucks
ㅠㅡㅠ

Also woohyun solo, bts, monsta X, etc etc
How am I even alive at this point bc damnnnn

Anyways my fave song on woohyun's first mini album is 'Gravity' :)))  give him loves and support as well as infinite lol bc they're amazing (duh)
Thank you for reading my imagines n such

I apologize if these short short type ones aren't to your liking but idk I like this one a lot for some reason n I'll prob do more short ones like this in future parts idk

안녕~