Moon Bin

"...on bin..."

"...oon bin..."

"...moon bin..."

You shook his shoulder yet again, once more getting no response.
'He must be really tired huh,' you thought.
You didn't want to what you were about to do, but considering he didn't wake up for normal shaking...
Putting your pinky finger in your mouth you covered it with your spit and creeped over his slouched body.
Slowly, you inched your finger forward and into is ear, which was followed by the feeling of his person jumping away from your touch.
His hand covered his ear that fell victim to your childish acts. While his eyes completely showed his tiredness, he opened them a bit to look at you.
"Whyyy?" He said with a rough sounding voice due to sleep.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?"
His eyes instantly widened. "Oh my god I have practice!"
"Uhhh," your facial expression was the epitome of dumbfounded. "No, you had practice earlier remember? When you were done you fell asleep hahaha..."  Moon Bin stretched his out his arms and stood up.
With a yawn he asked, "What time is it?"
"It's 22:43 (10:43 pm)." Their practice had ended around two hours ago but the rest of the boys were just hanging out for about an hour extra when they realized that Bin fell asleep. Jinwoo had called you to call you to leave him to you as they left to the shared dorm.

You had only been there for about 20 minutes since seeing his peaceful sleeping made you not want to wake him up right away. He didn't need to know that though.
He didn't seem surprised at the time. "Where's everyone else?"
"They left a while ago after they called me to come. They didn't want to wake up or have to carry back to the dorm, so they left," you explained. "Of course they did," he responded with a sigh.
You stood up completely as he began to get up from the chair he was sitting in. His eyes glanced around the room until he found what he was looking for beside the doorway.

Moon Bin had reached for his duffle bag putting it over his shoulder. The both of you ended up heading out of the building after that.
It was already dark in accordance with the time, and since their dorm was walking distance from their company's buildings, you two walked towards his dorm.
You were lucky it was nighttime or else people would notice him and create drama, and you were glad no one was even in sight. You felt Bin grab your hand while he slowed his pace to walk right next to you. "You need to stay beside me, what if something happens? I wouldn't know right away since you're walking so slow."

He was saying all that, but it was obvious that he just wanted to hold your hand. You didn't respond, and the rest of the way to his dorm was filled with a comfortable silence.
When the two of you finally made it there he didn't even bother to take out his key, since the last member in has to lock the door. It was already dark inside as the lights were all out, and you could hear soft snores from the other members. He set his duffle bag in their living room, before leading you to the room he shared. He grabbed one of his baggier t-shirts and handed it to you.
"Y/n, I'm gonna take a quick shower okay. You can go ahead and sleep already," he said with a whisper. The two of you had done this multiple times before, even the members were entirely okay with you staying the night.
"Okay," you whispered back to him. Since the room was dark and everyone was asleep you took the chance to change. You took off your clothes leaving behind your undergarments and slid on his t-shirt.

It was one of the extra baggier ones so it fit like a short dress reaching about mid-thigh.
You went ahead and laid in the bottom bunk of his.
You turned onto your side, facing the wall, and closed your eyes to try and sleep. Although your eyes were closed, it didn't help much since you didn't feel tired. It was quiet enough that you could hear the water running from the bathroom. Moments as this allowed you to reflect on your surroundings; it gave you a sense of belonging. With thoughts roaming on about how your life was, you didn't notice the sound of running water stop. 'It's so weird how I'm here right now. Anything could've happened. Are all meetings made to be, because of chance? Or was this a part of of a series of events that were chosen beforehand? Experien-' your thoughts were cut off from the sudden feeling of arms wrapping around your waist and warmth against your body. His lips pressed a gentle kiss against the back of your neck before a low whisper was spoken.

"Good night."
You smiled to yourself before responding.
"Night night."

~~~

Ok idk if he has the bottom bunk or not lol it's just for the story 

Also I felt like this one was just something small for enjoyment bc idk do you ever just feel like you want cuddles but have no one to cuddle with ??? It's so random for me bc lol most of the time I'm like ugh no way
But rare occasions I'll feel like that

So this is one of those times
MOON BIN'S ARMS WRAPPED AROUND YOU THO OMGNSKKILLMENOWKFKHA

Ok lol I needa chill ahaha he's not even my bias

Laters~ (°°)