Eunwoo

"오빠!!! (Oppa)"  your little cousin called out to your boyfriend.
He turned his head down to her, and she lifted her arms in the air. "Carry me pleassseeee," she said in the cutest way possible.

Dongmin obviously couldn't resist the small girl. He lifted her with complete ease and looked towards you with a content look on his face. He held her with his right arm and held your hand with his left hand. You were all currently walking around the park in your neighborhood, because you were babysitting for your aunt, who was out of town for the day.

As you were all walking, some women who were about middle aged walked past whispering to each other. 'I can still hear them, don't they know that?' You thought with a blush, because of what they were saying.

"Look at them. I remember when I first got married, we had/adopted a kid right away too."
"They're such a cute family though."

You heard Dongmin just laugh at the statements. "Do you think they know that we can hear them?" You turned to look at him. He had a faint blush across his face as well. 'Dongmin would make a good father though; he's really good with kids.'

"What was that?" he suddenly asked. Your eyes widened. All you could do was look at him. "uh..." He laughed yet again. "What'd you say y/n? I'd make a good what?" He teased. You let go of his hand and crossed your arms, looking away from him in embarrassment. "Nothing, I didn't say anything." He put his arm around you and brought your little cousin closer to both of your faces. "S/he said something didn't s/he?" Dongmin asked, directing the question towards her.

She nodded her tiny head, teaming up against you. "Yesh she did 오빠 (oppa)," she said grinning, since she knew what she was doing. It somehow was still cute to you, even though she was making fun of you. Dongmin smirked. "Hmmm wouldn't y/n make a good mom/dad?"

Yet again your cousin agreed to his statement, which made you even more embarrassed. "W-what are you saying?"

"Let's go home and watch movies!" she yelled randomly with a happy look on her face. "Okay, let's go." All three of you started to walk back to your house, which was only about a block away from the park. As you were walking though, Dongmin never took his arm from around you.

'Does he actually think of a future with me? It's such a long time away, but...' you couldn't help but wonder about such a topic. '... is he that serious about our relationship?' You looked up at his handsome face. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked your cousin, which seemed like a pretty tough question for her, since she watches literally anything you put on. "Hmmmm.... Anything you guys wanna watch is okay with me," she smiled.

After a little while, you were already in front of your house. You walked a bit ahead in order to open the door. "We're home!" You yelled out, since your mom was home today. "Okay!" She yelled back from her room. Your boyfriend and your cousin then came inside and walked to the living room.
"Movie, movie, movie," she chanted excitedly. They sat down on the couch and put a random movie in as you made some popcorn. Instead of sitting down on the couch with them as you waited for the microwave to finish popping it, you just stared at the countdown. 'Why am zoning out so much today? I just can't stop thinking of what happened earlier, and what those women mentioned.' You sighed.

"Whatever," you whispered under your breath. The microwave finally beeped, making you jump a bit from the sudden sound. You grabbed the bag and opened it, smelling the buttery popcorn, and pouring it into a bowl. You walked to the couch that they were sitting on and sat next to Dongmin.

Nothing was said during most of the movie, until you felt Dongmin nudge your shoulder. You looked at him with a confused look, but he was holding back a smile as he motioned towards your little cousin. She was holding a pillow, leaning her head on it, fast asleep. He then pointed towards the kitchen, telling you to go with him there. Carefully you both stood up, trying not to awaken the sleeping beauty. The both of you just stood by the table. "Why do you seem so out of it today y/n?" he asked.

You just shrugged, not wanting to admit it. "Nothing rea-"
"Oh I know what it is," he interrupted. "You keep thinking about how we'd make a cute married couple and have adorable children aren't you?" He said with yet another teasing smile. "uh I... um uh."
"That's so cute of you," he added.
"Stop messing with me."

Suddenly his words sounded more sincere. "I'm not though. We would be."

"You've thought about a future with me?" You just had to ask, however his response still seemed casual, as if it wasn't anything shocking. "Yeah I have."

"Ehhh???"

"Shhh..."

After that he softly smiled, and pecked you on the lips.

"Ewwwww..." You both heard. You turned only to see your cousin peeking over the edge of the couch at you guys.

"You're supposed to be asleep!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay another update!!! :)

Today was my last day of school for this year, which concludes my freshman year of high school

Finally!!! I'm looking forward to being able to watch anime, read manga, get into more kpop groups, etc etc...
Now I'll have the time to do so, and I'm glad.

I hope that this means I'll be able to update more, but no promises since I don't always have the motivation or ideas, which is why I take quite a bit of time to write.

anyways...

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. It's greatly appreciated!!!