Sanha

"What are you even talking about?" You asked your friend, not really paying much attention to her. "I swear! He was so looking at you!"
You had decided she was making up scenarios again.
"Suuurrreeee."
You heard her sigh. "I'm not kidding this time though. He was!"
She always made up scenarios like this which ended in massive embarrassment in the end. You thought you didn't need this again.
"Who are you even talking about?" 'Why would some stranger stare at me? Sounds creepy to me,' you thought.
She scooted from the edge of the bench closer to you. Whispering in your ear she said,"The good looking guy by the cafe." You decided to look over to where she was referring to.

Once you did that however you soon regretted it. You and the stranger made eye contact. You instantly looked away as if to make it unnoticeable, but you knew that he noticed. 'Ugh why am I so awkward what is thiiiisssss!'
You turned to your friend with a shocked expression plastered on your face. She just nudged you with her elbow. "Told you so," she smirked.
"Let's leave," you say standing up, only to be pulled back down.
"Are you crazy?" She have whispered half yelled. "This is an amazing opportunity for you!"
"What are you talking about?"

She looked at you like are you kidding me?
"Y/n I say this because I love you,"she started. 'Oh no.'
"Stop right there," you interrupted before she even thought about continuing her sentence. "I don't need you meddling into my love life."

"What love life?"
'Shit.'

You were speechless.
She sighed before she spoke again, "exactly my point."
"Why do you always do this?! Just let it work out by itself ... I don't need things to be forced or set up," you huffed.
She didn't respond after that. You turned to see why, because she was never one to do that. She always had something to say back.
She wasn't looking towards you though; she had her eyes on something else. You followed her line of sight only to see the guy again, but he was heading towards you guys now. "What the hell is he doing?" you whispered.

"I have no idea," she whispered back .
"Well," she said, this time in her regular voice, while standing up. "I'm out of here good luck!" She yelled as she jogged away.

"Wait-wha-" you started to say but was interrupted by a voice.
"Hello."
You slowly turned and looked up at the red haired stranger.
"Uh, hi," you awkwardly said. He somehow kept his demeanor and smiled at you, seeming to not catch the tension in the air. "This is kind of weird to say but I noticed you and your friend looking at me and I wanted to know if you're fans?"
'Fans? What the hell does he mean?'
"Fans? I don't understand what you're trying to say here."

He had a shocked look on his face when you muttered out those words.
"Y-you don't know about Astro?" He asked incredibly shocked.
An uncomfortable chuckle came from you as you said, "sorry, no I haven't... what's Astro?"
He seemed to come back to his normal state when you asked this question.
"I'm in a 6-member group called Astro," he smiled. "We debuted just a few days ago actually!"
'For being the tall guy he is he seems so young and childish. It's...
Agh... what's the word? Oh!'
"Cute!"
"What?"
Your eyes widened. "AH AH I didn't... I ...,"you stuttered. The stranger just laughed at your flustered state.
"You think I'm cute?"
"I didn't mean to say that out loud," you muttered.

'This is so embarrassing!'
"It's okay, relax. It's not a big deal, no need to get awkward."
He somehow makes this seem so normal, talking with a stranger as if they're close to them already. You wondered how his presence actually made you at ease, and you had only met the guy.

"So," he started, trying to begin a conversation. "What's your name?"
"Y/n. What's yours?"
"Sanha."
"Sanha," you repeated in a whisper.

"So what happened to your friend?" Sanha asked you.
"Oh, she ran off once she saw you come this way."
His eyebrow rose a bit. "Why would she run away?"
"She gets nervous around attractive people." Both of you suddenly had widened eyes. 'WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT!' You thought.
"So does that means she's nervous around you all the time?" He questioned, but you didn't quite get it.
"No? Listen I didn't mean that I ... just ... I don't," you sighed.
"You're so awkward," Sanha laughed. You uncomfortably shuffled on the bench.
"And?"
"And?" He asked back.
"So what if I'm awkward? I can't help it."
He just smiled. "Ok awkward I have a question for you."
You scrunched up your face in such an odd way he began to die of laughter, and even you had to laugh especially since his laugh was so cute.
"Ok what's your question?"

"Can I have your number?"
"Why?"
Sanha's face was full of shock, and it was now his turn to be awkward. "W-well I was just... ya know I was just... wondering," he stuttered. You nudged his shoulder a bit. "You're so awkward," you laughed, but soon stopped since your phone vibrated.

"Hey did you talk to that guy? You need to come over and tell me aallll about it XD"

It was just your friend, however you took this opportunity to end the awkwardness and leave.
"Uh, hey I gotta leave now sooo..." you stood up to leave, but he grabbed onto your wrist.
"Wait."
You looked down at his hand and then back to his face, waiting for him to say what he had to say.
"You never did give me an answer," he said looking straight into your eyes.
"Okay. Give me your phone."

You had never seen anyone pull out their phone so fast.
He unlocked his phone and handed it to you so you could type in your number.
You handed it back to him once you finished, and you started to walk away; you looked back to say:

"You better text me!"
You turned back around and continued on your way when your phone vibrated again.

XXX-XXX-XXXX:
"Hey."

Y/N~:
"Lame."

_____________________

I'VE FINALLY UPDATED AFTER A LITTLE OVER A MONTH YAY
(Btw ignore mj in the pic lol)

Ok but guys I'm so happy about Astro's debut I cannot believe it happened!!!
I'm so proud of them precious babies ☺️ whenever I got the notification for it, I was in school and I was in class but I just pulled out my phone n I watched(thank god there was a sub) and I as so cosmdsmdnsn ya know.
I had gotten into Astro in summer last year(2015) and I'm so glad that I kept track of them bc they've debuted now and it's so amazing

Anyways I hope this was good n that I don't have any typos bc I'm bad with that sometimes but ok thanks for reading for thank you so much for like over(?) 7k that's amazing!!!

mkayyy so thanks again and let us support Astro and give them a bunch of love!!!
Bye!!!