Moon Bin

"Come one y/n/n," a certain boy dragged you by your hand excitedly as you rubbed your eyes, still wanting more sleep. [if you saw in a earlier imagine then you should know this> y/n/n< means your nick name]
"Yah Moon Bin," you said in a very sleepy voice.
"Yeah?"
"Where are you taking me and why does it have to be so early?"
"You should've went to sleep earlier if you're that tired," the brunette replied.

"It would've made no difference if I had went to sleep and got 8 hours of rest than it would if I got 3 hours, because either way I will still be tired," you managed to argue even though you were half-asleep.
All he did in response was laugh softly.
You decided to take a look at your surroundings.
He brought you to the park, about two blocks away from yours and his neighborhood.
Your parents, being the weirdos you thought they were, didn't mind at all that he came knocking at your front door at 5:00 am wanting to hang out with you.

This park wasn't really one that children came to go on a slide or swing on the swings, but more a one to hang out, eat, play basketball, etc. So you and Moon Bin often came here to chill after school and sometimes play basketball.
'Why are we even here?' You still wondered. 'I didn't even get the chance to grab my phone since he kept rushing me to get dressed.'
You looked down at the hand Moon Bin was holding, and suddenly felt a bit embarrassed.

'Why am I feeling weird now? We've held hands before. This isn't something that should make me feel weird inside. What is this?'
"Uh Moon Bin?"
"Hm?"
"So, why are we at the park?"
"Because reasons."
'Thanks... Because that explains a lot.  Wow.'
You rolled your eyes at his response.

He suddenly stopped walking and let go of your hand leaving you with another strange feeling.
'Why... Why do I still want to hold his hand?
.
.
.
I haven't had enough sleep I'm just too tired right now. Yeah that's it.'

He finally turned around and faced you.
You looked at him with curiosity. "Well?"
He didn't say anything. He just sat down on the ground and looked back at you.
You waited a moment until he actually said something else.
"Come on," he said while patting the ground next to him. You sighed. 'Of course.'
"Wow Moon Bin," you said as you sat down next to him. "You didn't even bring a blanket to sit on, how tacky," you jokingly stated. He rolled his eyes and nudged your shoulder with his. "Shut up."

He pulled out his phone and you leaned in order to see the screen as well, which made the small space in between you both close.
5:10 am.
"Ok good still have a bit of time," he said,which made you look at him in confusion.
"Time for what? What exactly are we waiting for?"
"Just something off my summer list of things to do," he grinned.
You shrugged, not really caring anymore at this point. 'I'm already here anyways so what's the point in trying to leave or something,' you thought.

"So moon bin," you began to say as you ripped out pieces of grass from the ground. "What exactly is on your list of things to do?" His eyes widened a bit before he pulled out his phone again.
"Well...," he trailed off as a blush appeared in his face.
He still managed to unlock his phone and go to his notes even though the embarrassment was splattered all over his face.
Yet again you leaned in more to see the screen, which made your shoulders touch.

SUMMER TO DO LIST:
1. Make plans with y/n to to on a road trip
2. See the sunrise with y/n
3. Have a food fight with y/n
4. Stay up all night with y/n
5. Have a movie marathon with y/n
6. Go to the beach with y/n
7. Fill up an entire photo album with pictures taken with y/n
8. Have an amazing summer with y/n
9. Before summer ends, ask y/n to go out with me

Your eyes were glued to the screen. You couldn't look away. 'All of them... They all...' You couldn't even make a complete thought.
"Yah well say something, you're just making it more awkward," Moon Bin complained.

"Uh... I... Wha-" you stuttered.
He quickly put away his phone and pointed at the sky. "L-look already, it's coming up."
You glanced up to see what he was talking about.
The sun.
He was talking about the sunrise. You focused your line of sight on it and you could see the movement as it became more visible in the sky as the orange colors began to overpower the once grey-blue.

"Wow," was all you could manage to say.
"I know."

Before you knew it, the sun had already risen to where you could see it fully, and you already had a pretty good pile of ripped grass.
You turned to look at Moon Bin only to find him already looking at you.
"Listen I-," he began but you interrupted.
"Let's make this summer great Moon Bin."
His eyes showed a bit if surprise, but he just smiled and nodded.
He stood up and brushed himself off before turning towards you and holding his hand out.
You took ahold of his hand, and he helped you up.
The both of you began to walk back to your house.
"So..." You said catching his attention. "How about that movie marathon?" You asked, already knowing the answer to that.

"You bet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
Yes I've updated whoooo!!!
Good job to me lol
Honestly I find it hard to fully focus my time on writing because I never feel like I have a comfortable surrounding in my house...??? Idk if that makes sense to ppl but yeah

Also I can usually picture exactly what I want to write about and what I want to happen however once I write it out I have to make sure I'm using good grammar and whatever to make it sound nice enough for everyone to understand what's going on
But I try n that's good enough for me ahaha

Also I can't believe it's July like wth I'm not ready for summer to start to become over n idk if it's just bc school like every year or the fact that I'm becoming a sophomore but I don't want to goooo

But maybe it's just bc I've forgotten like every single math formula shits that I'm worried about anything of the sort next year bc fuuuuuuuuhhh

Ok well thanks for reading and see yaaa

:p