Jinjin

...

geobuneun geobuhae
nan wonrae neomuhae
modu da ttara hae

"Uggggghhh i can't do it Jinjin," i complained as i stopped dancing.
He stopped the song and turned to look at me.

Ew. He's sweating a lot.

"Yeah you can you just gotta practice."
"I'm done practicing, I can't do the steps good and we've practiced too much already. Why do you want me to learn this anyways?"

"I thought it'd be a fun thing to do together," he said.
"Or is it because you're a huge fanboy of BTS?"
I raised my eyebrow questioning him.
"Weellll-"
"I knew it!"
"Pleeeeaaassseeee y/n," he begged.

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"I'd rather learn 'I need u'."

"WE CAN DO THAT INSTEAD-" he said really loud and excited. "Whoa calm down there," I said a little amused.
"Ok well who's part do you wanna dance as?" Jin jin asked.
"JIMIN!"
"Whoa now who's the excited one?" He said a little less happily.

"Yo what's with that?"

"What?"

"You know what i mean."

"Whaaat?"

"Nevermind."

"Okay well...."

-

"Stop the musiiiic Jiinjiiin."
He pressed pause on the song.
"I can't move the left foot when you're supposed to at Jungkook's part in the chorus," I pouted.

"It's not that hard you jus-"

"Says you, the person who's gonna debut soon in a kpop group," I say.
"Ok you got me there," he admits.
"Hey what time is it?" I ask.
We've probably been here at the studio for hours.
"It's," his eyes widen slightly. "...... 2:39 a.m."
"Whoa that late already? We should have left earlier. Let's leave now."

"Okay. 가자 (let's go)," he says holding his hand out for mine. I gladly interlock my hand with his, slightly swinging them back and forth as we walk out of the dance studio.

"So what was with that earlier?" I ask once we got completely out of the building.
"With what?" He doesn't remember huh?
"You know," i smirked. "When i got excited about dancing Jimin's part."
"Nothing."
I raised an eyebrow. "Nothing alriiight."

I'm a meanie, but it's fun.
"Yeah," he paused for a second. "hey this is a serious question I'm about to ask you okay so don't laugh."
Oh shit what is this? What does that mean?
"If you had to choose between me or Jimin from BTS who would you choose?"

.
.
.

I couldn't help it.
I started laughing so hard my eyes watered.
"Y/nnn," Jinjin whined. "I'm being for real."
"I'm sorry I'm sorry it's just weird of you to be like the jealous type." He's normally chill about me fangirling over famous people.
"It's just that," he sighed. "I don't know, he's an amazing singer, dancer, you seem to really like him and i just feel-"
"Insecure," i say looking down.
I can't believe he feels that way. And i caused it.

"You shouldn't feel that way," I say shaking my head, still looking at the ground. "You shouldn't feel that way. I'm sorry. I know I freak out over Jimin, but I already know that there's no way I'd even have a chance with him."
I raised my head up and looked into Jin jin's eyes. "And that honestly doesn't matter to me. I'm with you. You're an amazing rapper and dancer and i really like you."
I felt a little cheesy saying this, but I meant every word of it.

"Aish. Now i feel dumb since i felt that way for nothing."
"You are dumb for that, oppa," I laughed.
"Yah stop," he said with a smile.

We walked only a little more, then we were at his dorm.

"Since it's really late the guys with either be sound asleep or super hyper, there's no in between," he warned.
I shrugged in response. Either way it won't bother me.
He unlocked the door and we walked in. It was quiet and all the lights were out.
They're asleep that's good.

Jinjin sighed in relief only to be met with screams.

"YOU'RE BACK "

"YOU GUYS TOOK SO LONG "

"WE MISSED YOU HYUNG "

"DID YOU GUYS HAVE SE-"
"OKAY that's enough," I interrupted.
They all laughed.

-

I had finished taking a shower, and was just in bed cuddling a pillow until Jin jin comes out. I was exhausted.
I can't believe the guys have to do this basically everyday. I have a lot of respect for the people in the kpop industry. They have to do this and much more.
That's too tiring for me. Good thing i don't wanna be an idol.

"What're thinking about?" Jinjin says suddenly, taking me away from my thoughts.
He took a pretty fast shower.

"Nothing."
He climbed into bed pulling the sheets over him. He pulled me in from the waist bringing me closer to him.
I sighed as his arms were wrapped around me.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another imagine done :D
I had to rewrite the ending three times bc wattpad was being a lil bitch to me but is all good now
Omg thank you so much for 1k reads ahhhhh that's the most I've ever gotten on something before.
Lol but Thank Youuu

Also ASTRO IS GONNA DEBUT IN FEBRUARY!!!
i read it on facebook two days ago n I'm so excited

...

Anyways thanks for reading!
(Merry Christmas)