Eunwoo

{A/N: btw using Eunwoo is so weird sometimes bc like I got used to dongmin before they debuted and yeah so don't be confused if I say dongmin since it's still him duh n also two updates this month bc I felt the need to do so before school takes over}

You groaned in frustration as you plopped down on your bed.
You held the sketch pad in your hands and looked down at its incompleteness.
"I just need to paint it now," you said to yourself.

You got off of your bed and walked to the window and opened it to let some fresh air in.
'I wish I had a two-story house so I could look down at the street,' you thought as you pouted.
You sighed and walked back and sat on your bed again, this time laying down on your back.
You didn't do anything for a few minutes; you only stared at the ceiling.
The silence seemed peaceful for a while, but you began to remember the events that happened earlier today.

///

"I just don't get you sometimes," you told your boyfriend just as you reached for his hand.
You were walking around town after eating lunch together, and after a few minutes of silence you randomly blurted this out, not being able to keep it in any longer.

Right after you said that Dongmin interlocked both of your fingers.
"What's there not to get? I'm just having a great day with an incredibly beautiful person who I have the privilege of calling mine," he said without even batting an eye.

You couldn't form a response to what he said that you thought was good enough, so you just changed the subject.
"Hey lets get some ice cream okay?"

///

"Beautiful huh? As if," you said after that while of silence.
"What does a guy like him even see in me?"

"Is that what you meant earlier?" A voice popped in and you, being startled, sat up immediately and somehow fell off the bed.

You lifted your head and looked towards the window to see your boyfriend.
Laughing at you.
"HAAHAHA you dweeb, you just fell off your bed!"
Your eye twitched in slight annoyance, but quickly they widened. "Wait. Why are you here?"
Dongmin stopped laughing to answer you.
"I got bored so I decided to stop by, and I was going to come in normally but I saw your window was open sooo..." He trailed off. While he was talking you got off the floor and sat back on your bed.

"My parents won't mind anyways, because they're both at work and will never know," you smiled a bit mischievously.
"I don't know what you're thinking and it's probably not good so don't even try."
You smiled innocently. "What do you mean?"
"Don't play innocen- hey you totally aimed for a subject change didn't you?"  Dongmin questioned.
He caught on to what you were doing very quickly which surprised you a bit since normally it worked.
"What nooo."

He climbed through the window and sat next to you. "Why do you think like that?"
You felt his gaze on you, but you couldn't bring yourself to look at him.
He put his hand on top of yours. "I don't like that you can't understand why I like you."
He raised your chin with his hand to make you look at him.
"However, if you can't see that you're amazing and beautiful, I don't mind reminding you all the time."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Ughhh," you pushed his face away. "Why are you so good looking and saying those cliche things at the right moments like some Prince Charming type boyfriend, ugh I hate you," you pouted and he laughed.

"You're so cute."
"No I'm not," you said sticking your tongue out at him.
Dongmin just smiled.

He suddenly stood up and grabbed your hand pulling you up with him.
"Come on, let's go for a walk my princess/ prince," he said to tease you.
You sighed but agreed nonetheless.
The both of you went through the window, just the way he came in, since you two were an odd couple anyways.

~~~~~~~

Short one bc I had like no motivation

Thanks for reading and voting and commenting
Thank you thank you thank you
:)))