eunwoo

I was on my way to my weekly piano lessons. I had always wanted to learn piano and my parents decided that as long as i kept my grades up (which i have) that they'd pay for them.

So every Friday, after school, i walk to the Fantagio building. The guy that teaches me is a staff member there. i think he helps write the songs for artists. I'm not too sure though. But for sure he has to do with those things since he is almost always working in the recording studios.

It's kinda cool, but I'm not freaking out in front of the people there. I gotta keep my cool ya know.

I'm on my way over there since it's Friday. I've learnt only a little bit but the guy says that i'm a fast learner. He said that it won't be long until i can play anything i want. I hope so. I don't have too much time left anyways.

I walked into the building and went to the hallway where the recording studios were.
That's where we would practice. I slowly opened the door to the last studio room. Once i did i heard two people talking.

I recognized one of them as my teacher, but the other person was someone i didn't know.
I walked in a little more being able to see them both. The other person was a teenage boy.

He seemed to be about a year or so older than me.
They haven't noticed that i was there yet.
I could notice that they had music sheets. I cleared my throat to let them know someone was here.

"Oh y/n," my teacher said when they looked up at me. "Ah we're still working so have a seat and we'll start the lesson soon."
I nodded and sat down on the small couch on the right side of the room.

I wonder what they're working on exactly. It's most likely a song since the boy's probably a trainee.

I just smiled to myself. That's a cool thing about coming here. You get to see talented people.
I pulled out my phone and checked the time. I'm about 15 minutes early. Usually I'm a little late, but this time i decided to be responsible.

I just scrolled through twitter for the time being.
Soon enough i hear the door close.
I look up and only see my teacher in the room. "So are you gonna sit there or are you going practice this piece?" he asked jokingly while holding a paper.

I laughed a little at this and got up to the piano on the other side of the room.
I grabbed the piece of paper he was holding and read the title.

Innocent love - Astro

I looked up at my teacher with a questioning look. "What's Astro?"
He smiled. "The boy that you saw in here, he's going to debut in a group soon with 5 other members. Their group is called Astro."

I nodded. "Then why am i going to practice their song?"

"You've been practicing songs made from that boy all of your lessons. What's so different about this one?"
What?!
"He wrote every song I've practiced?"
He nodded.

"Whoa... wait but why?" I couldn't help but keep asking questions.
"He said that he wanted to be of help for this. He said it was important. I dont know what he meant by that but that's what he said...
Yah now try to play this piece the best you can and I'll help you if you mess up."

•••

After the lesson that day i felt very suspicious. Who exactly was that person and why was it so important to be somehow a help in this? He seemed familiar, but i can't seem to remember anything.

I'm so terrible at remembering faces and names.

Instead of walking to my house, after school and practice, i walk to my grandma's house.
She has a cat there that i have to feed. My grandpa forgets to when he's there and my grandma's not at the house at all anymore.