Chapter Thirty. Black.

In the future.....
There was a young man, running through the streets of a destroyed city. A sword strapped to his back, with a worry written all over his face.
Dried tears on his cheeks, from an unknown cause. Finally the young man stopped in front of a building and knocked.
"It's me Trunks." He said.
Once Trunks said that the door opened and there stood a young lady. With long black hair, black eyes, a beautiful face, wearing a long coat, with tattered pants and boots.
"Trunks are you okay?" She asked.
"It's mother. He killed my mother!" Trunks cried as fresh tears came out of his eyes.
The lady hugged him and Trunks hugged back.
"Come in Trunks please." She said as she ushered Trunks inside.
"Thank you Mai." Trunks replied and they sat down on a small couch.
They held each other close, not talking for a while, until Trunks lightly pushed her away and stood up.
"We need to hurry. I have to get to Capsule Corp to get the Time Machine." Trunks said.
"I'll go with you." Mai responded.
"No. Its too dangerous. Black could come at any minute—"
Mai grabbed Trunks hand and smiled warmly at him.
"I don't care about Black, I just care about you." Mai said with a faint blush.
Trunks also lightly blushed.
"Alright let's go."
•••
Trunks and Mai soon arrived at the door to the abandoned building, once called Capsule Corp. Trunks opened the door and led Mai inside.
Trunks was closing the door when suddenly he felt a ki arrive right behind them.
"Its Black! He's here!" Trunks said to Mai.
"What?" Mai asked in fear.
"I'll hold him off, you go start the Time Machine!" I yelled and ran outside.
And there atop a building, stood a man dressed in black, with a emerald earing on his left ear. With a shadow concealing his face. Trunks drew his sword and growled.
"Don't disturb us!!" Trunks yelled as he flew up at the man also known as Black.
Black then put his hand out and shot a blast at Trunks, hitting him in the stomach. Trunks coughed up blood and fell on the ground. Then Black chuckled.
He then stepped into the light, revealing his face. Striking a strong resemblance to Earths greatest hero, Goku. Black stared down at Trunks and said,"This will be your last day of life. Saiyan."
•••••••
••••••
•••••
••••
•••
••

The End!