Chapter Three: Goku vs Beerus

Goku's POV
I jogged in a blue jogging suit on Kaiosama's planet, with Bubbles running next to me.
Kaiosama was mumbling to himself nervously, I stopped running and walked towards Kaiosama.
"Whatcha mumbling about?" I asked him.
Kaiosama yelped I'm surprise and said "Oh nothing!"
"You were talking to Supreme Kai, weren't you?" I asked.
He sighed and nodded.
"I just didn't want you to know about the threat that's coming." Kaiosama explained.
"What threat?" I asked.
"A God of destruction called Lord Beerus. He destroys worlds after his 50 year sleep." Kaiosama told me.
"So if he's a destroyer then he must be really strong, right?" I asked with excitement.
"Yes." Kaiosama answered and then I threw off my jogging suit, revealing my orange and blue Gi underneath it.
"Why did you put on your butt kicking clothes?" Kaiosama asked.
"Because, I wanna fight this Lord Beerus guy." I said.
Kaiosama growled and was about to get onto me when suddenly I started screaming in fear!
"What's wrong, is it Beerus!?" he asked.
"No! I forgot about Bulma's birthday party, she's gonna be pissed." I said.
"There's no time for worrying about that! I feel Beerus is very close, go run into my small house!" Kaiosama yelled.
"Sheesh, alright." I said and walked slowly into the house.
I peeked outside the window and saw a man with blue skin and white hair appear behind Kaiosama.
Kaiosama spun around and asked "Whis!? Where's Beerus!?"
"That's not polite Kaiosama, you forgot Lord." a masculine voice said.
Then a scrawny, purple, ugly, cat man appeared and Kaiosama quickly apologized.
"So that cat man is Lord Beerus!" I whispered.
Beerus looked around the planet.
"Your world looks smaller then it was before. Why is that?" Beerus asked.
"Oh um, the Kai's, you, and I were playing a game of charades. You lost and got mad, then you shrunk my planet as punishment." Kaiosama explained.
"Really, Whis I did that?" Beerus asked.
The blue man called Whis replied "Yes sir."
"Anyways we are not here for chitchat, we're here because of the Saiyan on this planet." Beerus asked.
"Oh you mean Goku, come on out Goku! Introduce yourself to Lord Beerus." Kaiosama said very sweaty.
I ran outside towards the three men. I put a smile on my face.
"Hey I'm Goku and—"
Kaiosama punched my head.
"Your old enough to have proper manners, now be a big boy and introduce yourself formally." Kaiosama growled at me.
I rubbed my head and nodded at him.
"I am Son Goku, a Saiyan raised on Earth. It is an honor to meet you sir." I said with a serious face.
"Listen Saiyan, have you ever heard of anything called the Super Saiyan God?" Beerus asked.
I scratched my head confused and answered "No sir, I've only heard of a Super Saiyan."
"I guess it was just a dream after all, sir." Whis said.
"Well that was a very big let down." Beerus said and they were about to leave but I yelled.
"Wait! I mean, sir, I would like to challenge you to a dual." I asked.
"Goku are you crazy—" Kaiosama was about to nag at me but then Beerus said "Alright, I accept."
Kaiosama screamed and ran inside yelling "Hold onto your bananas Bubbles!"
Once they were inside I turned into a Super Saiyan.
"This is a Super Saiyan."
Then I turned into a Super Saiyan Two.
"And this is a Super Saiyan Two."
I then growled and roared as I transformed into a Super Saiyan Three.
"Now this is the one you've been waiting for, the Legendary Super Saiyan Three, but I can dial it back to a Super Saiyan Two." I said with a smirk.
"No, this will do." Beerus said.
We stared each other down.
"Alright, you doubt the SSJ3 power!? Get ready!!" I roared and lunged at him.
I threw a punch at him, which he dodged I teleported behind him.
I threw my knuckles at his back.
He caught my fist without turning his head!? Then Beerus threw me far, I slid across the grass. Beerus teleported in front of me and smirked. He then flicked my face, sending me sliding across the grass.

 He then flicked my face, sending me sliding across the grass

I got back up and felt blood dripping out of my mouth. I wiped my blood off and growled. The Beerus signaled me over and I zoomed at him again.
I threw a kick at him, he dodged with ease and I caused a explosion on the ground. I started throwing attacks at Beerus, but he dodged every single one!

 I started throwing attacks at Beerus, but he dodged every single one!

I threw attacks at him rapidly, Beerus dodged them all. I threw one last punch and then I roared as I threw punches wildly.
Beerus leaped in the air and parried my punches with his feet. He then used my knuckle to jump over me!!!

I spun around quickly and swung my arm around at him, making an effort to punch him

Beerus dodged in the last second and my fist crashed into the ground, making a huge hole in the small planet!
Smoke and debris flew everywhere, I rubbed my knuckles in pain and looked around for Beerus.
Then I heard a sound, I turned my head and saw nothing.
Soon I felt a small tap on the back of my neck and I gasped, I went out of my SSJ3 form and fell on the ground unconscious.

Kaiosama's POV
"GOKU!!!" I yelled and ran outside towards his unconscious body.
Lord Beerus smirked and said "He's a good fighter for his species, Whis where did you say the other Saiyans were at?"
"On a small planet called Earth, if we go now it will only take 13 minutes." Whis said to Lord Beerus.
"Let's go then, those Saiyans might know what a Super Saiyan God is." Beerus said and then the two left.
I kneeled beside Goku and shook him. He's not waking up.
Oh no! I have to warn Vegeta, before Beerus arrives!