Chapter Sixteen: "Champa!!!"

"Damn it Kakarot move!" Vegeta yelled and shoved Goku out of his way.
I was watching them race towards a giant piece of steak. It was part of their training with Whis.
Whis stood next to me and then he turned to me.
"How many Super Saiyan transformations do you have Torka?" Whis asked.
"I currently only got Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Two." I answered.
Suddenly there was a explosion and I turned to the sound.
Vegeta and Goku were fighting. Their fist were a whirl of attacks, going and flying everywhere.
I sighed and rubbed the bump on my belly. I am four months of pregnancy, two more months.
Saiyan females are only pregnant for six months, remember.
Vegeta turned into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and blasted Goku. Goku squealed and dodged the blast.
He turned into the blue hair form too and lunged at Vegeta. The two were fighting very fast.
Whis sighed and zoomed at them, he knocked the two out.
"They would've destroyed the planet again." Whis said.
"Again?" I asked.
"Yeah, they did before. So I went back in time and stopped it." Whis replied.
Whis threw Goku and Vegeta at the lake, they instantly woke up.
The two Saiyans swam to the surface of the water, they gasped for air. I laughed at their faces.
Whis walked towards the lake and crossed his arms.
"Get into your weight suits." Whis ordered.
"Yes Whis." Goku and Vegeta said.
They flew out of the water and towards the big house that was on the planet. They came back wearing funny weight suits.
"Now time to do finger push-ups." Whis said.
The two got on one finger and started doing push-ups on it.
I watched, not really interested. Suddenly Beerus ran towards us.
"Whis! My brother Champa is coming!" Beerus yelled.
"Champa?" Whis asked.
"Yes, quickly send Torka to Earth. You remember what happened last time he saw a female Saiyan." Beerus said.
"Oh right. Torka I am going to take you home." Whis said.
I nodded and held his chest as he transported to Earth.
•••
"Tell Vegeta I love him." I said to Whis.
"Yes Mrs. Vegeta." Whis said and then he disappeared.
I walked inside of my house and saw Goten and Trunks doodling some drawings on a piece of paper.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Mom!?" they asked confused.
"Hey, I came home early. So what are you two working on?" I asked.
"Um...nothing." Goten said and they ran into the room they shared.
That was suspicious, whatever. I walked into the kitchen and devoured the entire refrigerator, including the actual refrigerator.
I burped, satisfied and walked into my room.
•••
I was looking through a photo album of Vegeta and I. I made it when Cell was defeated.
I smiled as I remembered all these pictures, some of the photos were of me naked and some had Vegeta naked. We were wild back then.
There was a knock on my door and I said "Come in."
The door opened and Goten and Trunks walked in with a piece of construction paper. They walked to me and blushed when they handed it  to me.
I looked at it and saw it was a drawing of Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, and I. We were all holding hands and the cute drawing also had words above it saying:
Happy Mother's Day!
Today is Mother's Day!? Today is May 8th. I smiled and put the picture in the photo album.
I turned to my son and step-son.
"Thank you kids. I love you guys." I said and hugged them.
They laughed and ran out of my room. Then when they closed the door I started crying.
I cry every Mother's and Father's Day. Because I don't know my parents. I wiped my tears and walked to the bathroom.
•••
Gohan's POV
I put Mom's Mother's Day present in a box and wrapped it with a bow. I smiled and adjusted my glasses.
My hair grew back to normal, and I started training again so I got some muscle back. I walked outside and flew off towards Mom's house.
When I arrived I knocked on the door, the door opened and my mom stood at the doorway.
"Gohan?" Mom asked.
"Hey Mom. I brought my gift for you. Here you go." I said and handed her the box.
I waved bye and flew back home. The present is a picture of our family 16 years ago.

 The present is a picture of our family 16 years ago

Vegeta's POV
I watched as Beerus greeted his brother.
"Greetings Champa." Beerus said to his fat twin brother.
"Hello Beerus." Champa replied.
"Is see you brought Vados with you." Beerus looked at Champa's servant.
Champa's servant looks like Whis, except she is a lady. Whis and Vados started talking and led their two cats inside the house.
"Wanna follow—" Kakarot was cut off by a loud boom!
We turned our heads to the noise and saw Beerus fighting Champa in the sky.
"It was only about thirty seconds and they started fighting!" I exclaimed.
Beerus and Champa threw attacks rapidly.
I couldn't even keep up with the speed of their attacks. Beerus punched Champa and Champa spit out saliva!!!
They kept fighting, everything around them getting burned. Champa punched Beerus, Beerus growled and slammed his foot into Champa's stomach!!
Champa slid on the ground in front of Kakarot and I. Champa quickly got up and zoomed at Beerus.
Just before they continued Whis and Vados knocked the two Gods of Destruction out.
"These two still fight." Vados said shaking her head.
"It's adorable isn't it?" Whis asked.
Kakarot and I threw off our weight suits and walked towards Whis.
"Whis, can you travel back in time and give our mothers these gifts?" I asked and handed him two gift boxes.
Whis nodded and said "BRB."
He vanished and then a little later he reappeared.
"Your mothers said thank you." Whis said.
I smiled and so did Kakarot.

How was that chapter? Anyone notice it was a Mother's Day Special because today is Mother's Day!
Anyways goodbye!