Chapter Fifteen: Battle's End

"I'll just take you all with me to HELL!!" Frieza yelled and formed a blast in his hand.
"What?" Vegeta asked confused.
Frieza slammed the blast into the ground and cracks started forming on the ground. Mountains started collapsing and erupting with lava.
The ocean started evaporating and rocks started flying everywhere. Then Beerus said "Whis, make the shield."
"Yes my lord." Whis replied and tapped his staff on the ground.
A purple shield surrounded us and then the planet exploded.
•••
I opened my eyes and looked around, we are on the small piece of land we were standing on. With the shield around us, in space. Debris from Earth was everywhere.
"I can't believe Frieza would do that, sacrifice his own life to win." Piccolo said.
"Actually, Frieza's race is able to survive in the vacuum of space." Whis responded.
"That's no fair!" I huffed and crossed my arms.
Then it hit me, everyone on Earth just died bs so did Vegeta.
"Vegeta." I whispered.
"VEGETA!!!" Bulma cried out and started crying.
"My mate, my boyfriend, my love, he just died." I said and fell on my knees.
Gohan started crying and said "Videl, Pan, mom, and grandpa."
"Yamaha and Chiatzu." Tien said sadly.
"Dende, and Mr. Popo." Piccolo said quietly.
"Android 18, Maron, Oolong." Krillin mourned.
"All our friends, why?" I asked.
"Don't worry about it, we can go to Planet Namek and get the dragon balls—" Goku was cutoff by Whis.
"Nonsense, I can travel back in time. Now I will go back about ten minutes in time." Whis said and tapped his staff on the ground.
Suddenly I felt like vomiting and then I passed out.
•••
When I woke up I was where I was standing ten minutes ago. With everyone else, watching Vegeta about to blast Frieza.
"Time to go back to HELL." Vegeta said with a smirk.
Frieza growled.
"I'll just take you all with me to HELL!!" Frieza yelled and formed a blast in his hand.
Quickly Goku flew in the sky and roared "Frieza!"
Goku turned into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and started making a Kamehameha.
"KA...ME...HA...ME...HA!!!" Goku roared and blasted at Frieza.

Vegeta looked at the oncoming blast and growled

"Damn!" Vegeta growled and flew out of the way.
Frieza stared at the blast with big eyes and screamed as the blast collided into him!
Frieza screamed in pain and was getting blasted into ashes. Then he was gone and the blast died down, Goku panted trying to catch his breath.
He turned back to his normal black hair form and wiped sweat off his forehead.
Suddenly Vegeta lunged at Goku, Vegeta was in his normal black hair form.
"Damn you Kakarot! Frieza was mine to kill, you always take all the fun!" Vegeta roared.
"Heh heh heh. Calm down Vegeta, it was for the planet." Goku replied.
"Yeah Vegeta, Goku just saved you and the planet!" I yelled at him.
"What?" Vegeta asked.
"Don't worry about it Vegeta, you wouldn't understand, you died when Frieza destroyed the planet." Goku said.
"What!?" Vegeta asked.
"Oops." Goku said.
•••
All of us were healed and sitting on the shore of the beach we were fighting on. We had scratches and ripped clothes.
I was standing with Bulma and Vegeta.
"So Vegeta, have you decided to come back to me and leave this ugly lady." Bulma asked referring to me.
"Bulma, we talked about this. I love Torka now." Vegeta said and grabbed my hand.
He flew far from everyone else and landed somewhere on a mountaintop. The sun was setting making a beautiful view.
"So Torka, what did you want to tell me? About our child." Vegeta asked.
"Oh yeah. I almost forgot, well. Thing is, I lost the baby." I said and waited for Vegeta's reply.
"You lost our child. YOU LOST OUR CHILD!!!!" Vegeta roared and turned into a Super Saiyan.
His golden hair looked spikier then usual. He kept roaring at me and then I started crying.
"I should've known that you wouldn't understand, you men would never understand how a mother feels when she loses her child!" I screamed at him.
Vegeta stopped roaring and turned back to his normal black hair form.
"I'm sorry Torka, I never thought about how you would feel." Vegeta said.
He cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumb.
"Torka, I love you." Vegeta said and connected our lips together.
His lips moved in sync with mine, his tongue slipped into my mouth and wrestled with mine. Vegeta shoved me into a boulder.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer, I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.
Vegeta started getting an erection, he ripped off his and my Saiyan armor and flung me at the ground.
He got on top of me and rammed his manhood into me!
I screamed in pleasure and Vegeta started pushing in and out of me fast.
•••
We were getting dressed, Vegeta cummed inside me. So I guess I might be pregnant.
Vegeta and I were about to fly back with everyone else, until I noticed a bald head peeking over a rock.
"Roshi! YOU WERE WATCHING THE ENTIRE TIME!!!" I roared and lunged at him.
My fist slammed into Roshi repeatedly, Vegeta got mad too and started punching Roshi as well.
•Ten Minutes Later•
Roshi lay on the ground unconscious and beat up. Vegeta and I flew back to everyone else.
There we saw everyone talking about the fight.
Whis walked up to us and said "Vegeta, Goku and I are waiting. We still have three more months of training."
Vegeta looked at me and I nodded.
"Alright, let's go then." Vegeta said and followed Whis to Goku.
Whis had Goku, Vegeta, and Beerus standing around him grabbing his shoulders. Vegeta looked at me and gave me a thumbs up as Whis tapped his staff on the ground and they were gone.
I smiled and then I saw Roshi limping towards us, the others saw all the scratches and bruises on him.
"What happened Master Roshi." Gohan asked.
"I was jumped by two Saiyans, just for peeping on them." Roshi said.
They laughed and Krillin tossed him the last Senzu Bean in his pouch.
We all said bye and flew to our homes.
I landed in the garden and looked at the Gravity Chamber. That's where Vegeta taught me how to use the Super Saiyan form.
I smiled and walked inside of my house.