Chapter Four: Everyone vs Beerus

Vegeta's POV
I am still training in the Gravity Chamber, when suddenly a weird voice said "Vegeta!"
I stopped training and looked around, no one was inside the chamber with me.
"Vegeta, it is Kaiosama. I'm talking to you through your mind. Anyways, I need to warn you! A God of destruction called Lord Beerus is nearing to Earth, you must make sure he doesn't lose his temper or else he will destroy Earth!"
"Beerus? That name sounds familiar..." I mumbled and then I remembered!
"He made my father's strength look like a joke! Eating almost all our food that day he arrived! Grr." I growled.
"Remember, don't make him lose his temper." Kaiosama said.
"Why, I've surpassed my father, I could make quick work of him—"
"No you couldn't Vegeta! Not even Goku could beat him! He is now laying in a crater, he even used Super Saiyan Three and everything!" Kaiosama yelled at me.
"What!? Not even Kakarot could beat him!?" I asked.
"Nope, now hurry and make sure he doesn't lose his temper!!" Kaiosama yelled.
"Alright." I said and ran outside.
•••
"Hello Prince Vegeta." a masculine voice said.
I turned to it and there stood Beerus!
"Beerus!?" I asked in fear.
"Who would've thought that you would end up on this small planet." Beerus said.
"....." I just stayed quiet.
"Is there a celebration of some sort?" Beerus asked.
I snapped out of it and answered "Yes! It's my old wife's birthday."
"The prince had a wife?" Whis asked me.
Then suddenly the woman I was once married to, came towards us and asked "Vegeta, are these people your friends?"
"Um......"
"Yes, you must be the person of honor, pleasure to meet you, Mrs." Beerus said kindly and shook Bulma's hand.
"Why thank you." Bulma replied.
"Would you mind if we joined your party?" Whis asked.
"Sure—"
I quickly covered her mouth before she finished, but to no avail Beerus said "Thank you, we will enjoy the party."
They walked towards the party and I sweat dropped.
"Why Bulma....." I mumbled and ran after them to make sure he doesn't get  annoyed.
•••
To make things short, I embarrassed myself by singing the Bingo song and quickly saved the planet from getting destroyed.
Right now Beerus was asking the Fat Buu for a pudding cup.
"Gimme one, you have like 32." Beerus said to Buu.
"No! For Buu only!" Buu yelled at him.
"But—"
Then Buu started licking all of the pudding cups!
"Hey! Give me one!!!" Beerus roared.
Buu stuck his tongue out and then Beerus punched Buu into the sky!
"I can't sit for two minutes without a problem starting!" I whined and ran towards the fight.
Beerus flew after Buu into the sky and punched his face, then he grabbed his antenna and let Buu hang down.
Gohan threw off his fancy clothes and under it revealed his Gi. Gohan lunged at Beerus grabbed his arms from behind.
Beerus threw him off and grabbed his hair, then he slammed Gohan's face against Buu's face.
Beerus kicked Gohan in the stomach, sending him skidding into the ground.
Then he threw Buu in the pool.
I was nearly there when suddenly Beerus flew down to the ground.
"Cmon!" Piccolo yelled and he lunged at Beerus with Tien and #18 behind him.
Beerus grabbed a pair of chopsticks and poked Tien in the face.
Tien fell down unconscious, #18 threw a kick at him, but Beerus blocked with his chopsticks and threw her far! Piccolo attempted a kick, but then Beerus blocked with his chopsticks again and poked Piccolo in pressure points.
The Namekian fell down unconscious!
I finally arrived to Beerus and said "You want a fight, follow me."
I flew towards a field that was our garden and turned into a Super Saiyan.
We stared each other down and then Beerus lunged at me! He threw attacks at me which I could barley keep up with!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Last Female Saiyan Book Two ( Dragon Ball Z  Fanfic )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें