Chapter Eighteen: Team Beerus vs Team Champa

Vegeta's POV
I opened my eyes when Whis said "We are here ladies and gentlemen."
The cube we are in was on a red planet, there was a door leading into an arena.
The purple cube connected to the door and we walked in. It was a long hallway, torches on the wall.
When the hallway ended I looked around and saw a kitchen.
A alien in a chefs clothes greeted us.
"Hello fighters and watchers. This is the kitchen, so if your hungry eat up. But first meet your opponents, their out that door." The chef said.
"Alright, guys you can stay here and eat. We'll meet our fighting opponents, come on Team 7!" Kakarot said and ran out the door.
I followed with Piccolo and Buu following after us. When I stepped outside I looked at Team 6.
"Hello there Universe Seven. We are your opponents." said a scrawny kid in weird armor.
There was a purple alien in black clothes, a yellow bear that looked exactly like Weenie the poo, the kid in weird armor and spiky black hair, a robot, and Frieza!?
"Kakarot is that Frieza!?" I asked.
"Hmm. No this guy looks a little different." Kakarot replied.
I nodded. The Frost Demon, AKA Frieza's race, walked towards us and then he shook Goku's hand with a big smile.
"Pleasure to meet you two Saiyans. My name is Frost. The small kid is Caaba, the purple guy's name is Hit, the yellow bear is Botamo, the robot is Magetta." Frost said while shaking both our hands.
He let go and walked back to his team. Then I heard footsteps behind us, we all turned our heads to the noise and I saw Beerus standing with a short man. The short man had a green tank top with green shorts, a football head like Stewies, and big nipples.
"Goku, this is Monaka. The strongest in the universe after me." Beerus said to us.
"Wow, so your the one Beerus told me about." Goku replied.
He shook hands with Monaka and then after each team greeted each other they walked back into the kitchen and started eating.
•••
Kakarot and I ate like how Saiyans always eat. We finished a bowl food of food in a second. We ate as fast as you could blink.
Everyone watched us and the chefs made food faster as we are faster. Soon we were full after 500 bowls of food.
My chopsticks were burning at the top with smoke coming off the tip. That's how fast we eat.
After everyone ate and after Beerus greeted Champa, we were led into a huge room. Tables were all around with only one chair.
I chose one in the far right corner.
A green alien in red and black spandex held a microphone. He pulled it up to his mouth.
"Hello fighters of Universe Six and Seven! I am the referee of this tournament and today we have many special guest. Lord Beerus, Lord Champa, King Galaxy, and the Kaioshins! Anyways, this is the preliminary round. Anyone who fails this test will not continue to the fight. Test will magically appear on your table!" the referee yelled.
A second later papers appeared on our table, I grabbed the pencil and started.
This test was about the history of Saiyans, how easy. I heard Kakarot struggling, so I gave him my test and took his. Then I completed his too and we waited for everyone else to finish.
•••
"Mr. Buu is disqualified for falling asleep during the test! Now that we may start the tournament!!" the referee yelled.
"God dammit Buu, now we only have four fighters on our team!" I yelled at his sleeping body.
When Buu falls asleep he wakes up in hours. Probably because he was asleep for millions of years.
We walked all the way back to the arena and the referee said for the spectators to go into the stadium chairs.
When they sat down, glass appeared around them as to protect them from the fights .
Team 6 and 7 went on floating stands that had chairs. We sat down as watched as alien cheerleaders did a quick cheer.
After they were done, the national anthem of the Universe came on. Then the pledge and then we were set to go, until....
"Wait a minute! Universe 6 only has four competitors while Universe 7 has five. That isn't fair. I'm gonna have to forfeit Team 7—"
"Don't you dare, or I'll kill you." Beerus said while forming a blast on his palm.
"Eek!" The referee squealed and changed his mind.
After that he said we could start.
"First match, Goku vs Botamo!" The referee yelled.
"I don't wanna hurt Weenie the poo." Kakarot said.
"Kakarot you are so stupid, that is a bear from a different Universe. Now get down there!" I growled and punched his face.
Kakarot went sliding into the area ground and he quickly got up.
"Hello Mr. Botamo sir. I am Son Goku, pleased to meet you. Now let's start this fight." Kakarot said with a spark in his eye.