Chapter Ten: The Alien Who Revived Frieza

Torka's POV
I was walking in the desert I saw dad, I couldn't find him.
"Dad!" I yelled out.
No answer.
I growled and looked everywhere around. Nothing, it's been 6 months so Vegeta should be back in 3 more months.
I saw a coyote sniffing around for food, I also spotted a rabbit and quickly grabbed it. I killed the rabbit and tossed the dead animal to the coyote.
The coyote started eating it rapidly, I walked off and then flew towards another area of the desert.
When I landed, the sky suddenly turned black!? This happens when someone summons Shenlong!
I sensed for a chi and felt three. I flew towards the power levels fast and saw a spaceship. I hid behind some rocks.
Outside of the spacecraft was a short, blue, alien with a tall scrawny purple man next him. The two were wearing Saiyan armor! Are these guys evolved Saiyans or something?
I looked at the purple man and realized that he was the one I saw in my vision. He is gonna beat up Gohan!
Shenlong looked down at the two aliens.
"What is your wish? I will grant you any wish." Shenlong stated.
The short blue alien smirked and looked up at the dragon.
"Bring back Frieza!" He yelled.
"Your wish is my command. But he will be resurrected in pieces, since when he died he was cut into pieces."
"That's alright." the blue alien said.
"Very well. It is done, what is your second wish?" Shenlong asked.
"A second wish?" the blue alien asked.
The tall purple one used a device on his eye to find the pieces of Frieza. He put them all in what looked like a trash can.
"Our second wish is to heal Frieza—"
"One million zeni!" a squeaky voice yelled.
I turned my head to the voice and saw those three kids from the party, even Trunk's girlfriend.
"Your wish is my command, it is done. Fare the well." Shenlong said and disappeared, same thing with the Dragonballs. The short blue alien turned to the other short baby blue demon kid.
"Why did you waste our second wish!?" the short alien asked.
"We helped you guys find the Dragonballs so it was only fair!!" Pilof yelled back.
The two started arguing until the purple alien said "Commander Sorbet, we can use the advanced healing tanks on Lord Frieza so that he will be regenerated."
"Your right Tagoma." Sorbet, the short blue alien said to the purple alien.
Tagoma started flying towards the spacecraft until I realized that would be bad if he healed Frieza.
I zoomed towards him and slammed my fist against his face! Tagoma slid on the ground and the trash can thing with Frieza rolled away.
Tagoma quickly got up and growled.
"Stupid human!" Tagoma roared and lunged at me.
I turned into a Super Saiyan Two and also lunged at him. He threw attacks at me wildly, I dodged some of them.
Then I threw my own attacks, he dodged them all with ease and slammed his foot against my face! I spit out blood and crashed into a rock.
He lunged after me and slammed his fist against my stomach repeatedly! I coughed up more blood and then he kicked me away, I hit the ground and slowly got up.
"Tagoma, this isn't a Earthling. It's a Saiyan!" Sorbet exclaimed.
"I thought Frieza eradicated them all!" Tagoma replied.
"I did too! Just kill her!" Sorbet yelled.
Tagoma nodded and lunged at me. His fist connected against my skin several times, I could barely do a thing. He then slammed his knuckles into my face and slammed me on a mountain. I was badly injured, he walked away and blasted the mountain.
Then it collapsed on me.
•••
I woke up seeing Gohan hovering over me.
"Are you okay Torka!?" He asked.
I nodded slowly and he helped me up. Gohan was wearing a tshirt with shorts. All his muscle was gone, since he stopped training ever since his daughter was born.
His hairstyle was different as well. He had also gotten glasses. His daughter's name is Pan. Gohan looked around.
"How were you injured." Gohan asked. I looked around and saw the spacecraft was gone.
"A alien attacked me, they revived Frieza too." I answered.
"That must've been why the sky got dark. Why revive Frieza, though?" Gohan said to himself.
We talked a while and then Gohan gave me a Senzu Bean. I ate it and felt my strength come back.
I thanked him and flew towards home.
•••
Meanwhile on Frieza's spaceship....
"Commander Sorbet, Lord Frieza is ready to be taken out of the healing tank." a Frieza soldier stated.
"Take him out of the tank." Sorbet said.
"Yes sir!" the soldier said and quickly opened the door of the healing tank.
A foot stepped out and then a body, there stood Frieza. He looked at himself, confused to be alive.
"Lord Frieza, I am Sorbet, the man who revived you." Sorbet said and bowed down to Frieza.
Frieza smirked and then blasted a soldier. He frowned.
"It seems my attacks have gotten weaker, so are the soldiers. Listen Sorbet, we are gonna train for six months and then attack Earth. I want revenge on a certain Saiyan, understood?" Frieza asked.
Sorbet nodded and then explained to everyone what was gonna happen.
Frieza walked through the many halls of the spaceship towards a training room and smirked.
"I'm coming, you overgrown monkey, just you wait."