Chapter One: The Beach

Hey guys! This is the second book of my Saiyan Chronicles! So check out the first book too so that you don't get confused.
Anyways, enjoy the story.

"Torka!" Vegeta laughed as I threw water at him.
Vegeta kicked the water and it splashed all over me, I squealed and laughed.
Vegeta tackled me into the water and kissed me deeply. When he pulled away I smiled.
Vegeta and my family were here with Goku's family, and Bulma. Goku was in the deep part with Gohan.
Goten and Trunks wrestled on the sand. Chichi was gossiping with Bulma and Videl watched Gohan swim.
•••
Vegeta helped me out of the water and smacked my butt.
"You look sexy in that bikini." Vegeta smirked at me.
I growled and punched him, Vegeta oophed and rubbed the spot where I punched him.
I walked back towards the umbrella seat and sat down. I put my sunglasses on and grabbed my weekly magazine about mythical creatures. Vegeta ran towards me and rubbed my thigh.
"Torka, your so hot." Vegeta complimented.
"Thanks babe." I said and continued reading.
Suddenly we heard a scream and saw Videl in the water, with a shark swimming at her!
"Videl!" Gohan cried out and flew towards her.
We watched and Gohan grabbed Videl before the shark did. While in the sky Gohan and Videl kissed.
Gohan then flew higher and higher until we couldn't see them anymore.
"That was a close one." Bulma said.
After a while everyone continued going back to what they were doing.
"Hey guys! I got an idea! Let's play volleyball!" Goku said.
We agreed, then Goku and Vegeta became team captains.
Vegeta chose first and picked me. Then Goku picked Goten. Vegeta picked Trunks. Goku picked Chichi, and Vegeta picked Bulma.
"We have a odd number, it won't be a fair game." I said as I counted everyone.
"I know, Goten come on!" Trunks said and Goten nodded.
They quickly fused and joined Goku's team.
"Alright, let's start." Gotenks said and formed a volleyball in his hands.
"I'll start the match! And...NOW!" Gotenks yelled as he served the ball.
It flew high in the air and started to descend, it was going for Bulma.
She jumped up and hit back at the other team. Goku quickly bounced the ball back at us, I leaped up and spiked the ball at the ground towards the other team!
Gotenks used his amazing speed, clasping his hands together, and hitting the ball at us.
It was coming at me again! I jumped up and hit towards Chichi. She hit it back towards us, Vegeta slapped the ball at Goku.
Goku was too busy staring at Chichi's body that he missed the ball and we scored a point!
"Yeah!!" I screamed with Bulma.
Goku grumbled and picked up the ball.
"Our ball!" I yelled at Goku.
Goku tossed me the volleyball and I caught it. I got into position and served the ball.
It went hurtling at the other team.
•••
After tying with each other eight times we stopped playing, with sweat on our bodies.
Gotenks split back into my two sons, Goten and Trunks. Vegeta and I were exhausted and so was everyone else.
We layed down on the sand, watching the sun set.
Soon the moon replaced the sun, I looked up at the moon and smiled.
Vegeta sat up and pulled me into his lap. Everyone was in front of us, so they couldn't see us.
Vegeta slipped his hand into my bikini and rubbed me tenderly on my clit. I bit my lip so that I wouldn't moan.
I could feel Vegeta getting hard against my butt.
"Vegeta, let's not do this right now. Let's wait until later." I whispered.
Vegeta agreed and soon everyone on the beach had left except our friends.
Then a while later Goku got up with Chichi and said "We got the hotel room to ourselves, let's go and have fun!"
Chichi blushed and they ran towards their hotel, then Goten, Trunks, and Bulma left to our hotel room.
Leaving Vegeta and I alone on the moonlit beach.
I turned to Vegeta and smiled.
He smiled back and kissed me.
"I've never had sex on the beach, wanna try it?" Vegeta asked me.
I nodded and Vegeta pinned me against the sand. He connected our lips and soon our tongues started wrestling.
Vegeta slipped his hand back into my bikini and started fingering me. I moaned and Vegeta pulled away from the kiss.
He ripped off my entire bikini, including the bra. Then he threw off his swimming trunks.
Vegeta had no boxers under the trunks so now we were naked on the beach.
Vegeta grabbed his swimming trunks and pulled a condom out of his pocket. He slipped it on and pushed his cock inside me.
I moaned and Vegeta growled. He started thrusting into me at a fast pace, I grabbed my breast and squeezed it for more pleasure.
I moaned as Vegeta started going faster and harder. He then pulled out of me and I whined. He flipped me on my hands and knees, with my butt sticking in the air.
He licked my womanhood and then he thrusted his hard erection inside me again.
Vegeta thrusted fast and asked huskily "You like this Torka?"
I nodded with a blush and whispered, "Faster."
Vegeta heard me and started going faster.
I clenched my fists and moaned, my hand went to my boobs and I squished them. I licked my fingers and touched my nipples with my wet fingers.
Vegeta smacked my butt as he was reaching his climax. My legs started trembling as I reached my climax as well, my vagina was throbbing.
Suddenly I screamed and squirted all over Vegeta's erection!
"You squirt so much Torka, I'm about to release my load all over your insides." Vegeta groaned.
Then with one last thrust Vegeta's warm liquid filled me up.
"Oh snap! Torka I think the condom ripped!!" Vegeta yelled in panic.
"What!?" I yelled and Vegeta pulled out of me.
When he pulled out, his white liquid dripped out of my hole. He took off the condom and checked it for tears.
"Oh snap! Torka, you gotta get birth control pills fast." Vegeta said.
I nodded and I stuck my finger in my hole, I felt around and got most of his cum on my fingers.
I licked my finger and turned to him, he smiled and we hugged with laughter.
"That was fun, having sex on the beach." I said.
Vegeta agreed and we got dressed.
We held hands and walked towards the hotel.