Chapter Twelve: Goku vs Frieza

"That's no fair! You always get to fight the opponent first!" Vegeta cried out.
"Come on Vegeta, we will take turns." Goku replied.
I slapped my face and grumbled "They are still fighting about who gets to fight."
I heard footsteps behind me and saw Krillin walking towards us, his clothes are ripped and he has scratches.
"Hey guys, I blacked out when I crashed into the mountain. When I woke up I ate a Senzu Bean, I got five more beans." Krillin said.
He gave one to Master Roshi, then one to Gohan. The two were healed and now Krillin has three more Senzu Beans.
Gohan remembered Piccolo and ran towards him, he kneeled down to Piccolo.
"Piccolo, you sacrificed yourself for me again. I'm sorry—"
"Gohan I'm fine." Piccolo said.
Gohan squealed and flailed his arms with big eyes.
"Piccolo!" Gohan said with a smile.
"Frieza blasted me in the chest, I nearly died. I went unconscious and woke up once I regenerated. I was staying down to surprise Frieza, but it seems Goku and Vegeta have arrived so there is no need to." Piccolo said.
"So that's what Frieza looks like." Bulma said, hiding behind a rock with that Jaco guy.
"Alright Kakarot, you get the first turn. I'm tagging in when I see fit." Vegeta said and flew on top of a cliff.
I flew after him and landed next to Vegeta.
"Hey Vegeta, after this I need to tell you something about my pregnancy." I said.
"Hmm. You gave birth right. Alright, you can tell me when this is over." Vegeta replied.
I nodded and turned to the ground below, where everyone else was standing. I saw Sorbet also hiding behind a rock like Bulma, that coward.
Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Master Roshi, and Tien stood near Bulma and Jaco. We all had our attention on Goku and Frieza.
They stared at each other and Frieza hopped out of his floating chair. He growled and clenched his fists.
"I'm going to take my final form from the start!" Frieza said and roared as he transformed.
I watched in shock, each time he transformed I saw a glimpse of each form. The second he was really tall, the third he was big and had a long cranium, then he stopped on the fourth form. He smirked and moved his tail around.
"Have you noticed the rise in my strength Goku." Frieza asked.
"Yeah, you've been training. Me too, I've gotten stronger as well. Now let's fight." Goku said with a smirk.
Then in a flash the two lunged at each other!
They started throwing attacks rapidly, the ground around them getting destroyed.
A blinding light surrounded the two fighters, Frieza blocked an attack from Goku. Goku threw another punch at Frieza, Frieza dodged and then they threw a punch at each other at the same time.
Their attacks collided and then Goku threw a kick at Frieza. Frieza blocked and threw a punch at Goku, Goku dodged and punched Frieza's face!

Goku's punch sent Frieza crashing into a hill, Frieza roared and zoomed back at him!Goku dodged all of his attacks and threw his own attacks at Frieza, Frieza dodged some of them, but was also hit by some of them

Goku dodged all of his attacks and threw his own attacks at Frieza, Frieza dodged some of them, but was also hit by some of them.
Frieza roared and flew into the sky, Goku followed after him and then they started battling in the sky!
Goku slammed his fist into Frieza's face, Frieza crashed into the water below. Frieza zoomed out of the water and threw attacks rapidly at Goku.
Goku dodged them again and punched Frieza in the stomach, Frieza coughed up spit and then Goku slammed his fist into Frieza's face.
Frieza crashed on the ground next to Bulma.
Bulma screamed and ran away to another rock. Jaco followed after her.
Frieza got up and roared, he zoomed at Goku again.
They fought rapidly, I could barely see their attacks getting thrown.
Frieza flew higher in the sky and formed a huge death ball in his hand, he roared and threw it at Goku. Goku growled and quickly made a Kamehameha!
He roared as he blasted Frieza's attack away! There was a huge explosion and then smoke surrounded everywhere around them in the sky.