Chapter Twenty Seven: Goku vs Hit Part II

I then slammed my fist into Hit's face! Hit spit out blood from my punch, then I repeatedly punched his stomach over and over again!
Hit growled and used his Time Leap Technique, but I was too fast that it didn't work on me. I punched Hit in the face!
"Your Time Leap won't work on me!" I said and then I spun kicked him in the face.
Hit slid back, he roared and swung his foot at me. I blocked the kick and then I started punching him everywhere repeatedly!
I then pulled back my fist and I roared as I slammed it into his face! Hit went into the air, I flew after him and then I kicked him back down at the arena! He crashed into it, making a big crater, I flew down and then I picked him up by his shirt.
"Heh. Do you now understand the power of Kaioken?" I asked.
Hit growled and then I slammed my knuckles deep into his stomach! Hit coughed up blood, then I punched his face repeatedly.
"He's so fast." Vegeta said.
Not even Vegeta can keep up with my speed, heh I'm better than I thought. Hit was able to dodge one of my punches, he roared and threw his fist at my face. I smirked and caught his fist, I then yanked his arm towards me. This made his whole body move towards mine, I then kicked his face. Hit crashed into the ground, he got back up and he screamed when he slammed his fist into my face, but I also slammed my fist into his face!
I growled in pain and so did Hit, I then spun kicking Hit in the face. My kick sent Hit into the sky, I flew after him and started punching him repeatedly.
Hit tried to counter my attacks with his Time Leap, but as always I was able to out speed it. I punched his face, stomach, and chest, then I did the same with my kicks.
Hit roared as he threw attacks rapidly, he would counter some of my attacks but not always. I then punched his face towards the ground, sending him hurtling towards the arena.
BOOM!
Hit groaned as he got up, I flew down and slammed my feet into his face. It sent him deeper into the crater of the arena, Hit blasted at me to get my feet off his face.
I dodged the blast and then I grabbed his wrist, I spun him around and then I flung him at the sky. I then shit several blasts at him, Hit blocked them and then he flew down at me.
I smirked and then he and I started throwing attacks rapidly, our fists meeting each time we threw a punch.
It seems Hit improved again, but so will I! Hit punched my stomach, I coughed up blood. I growled and then I punched him in the face!
Hit went sliding back, I then lunged at him, I roared and uppercutted him! It sent him into the air again, I then felt my body start to feel sore.
"Kaioken and Super Saiyan Blue won't last much longer. Time to finish this in one blow." I said and then I slightly bent my legs, then I put my hands to my right.
"KA ME HA ME...HA!!!"
I then blasted a big Kamehameha at him, Hit put his hand out to catch the blast. I roared as my blast collided with his hand, Hit also yelled as I pushed my blast against against his palm.
While he was occupied with trying to hold down my blast, I flew through my blast towards him. I am flying through my blast and I soon saw Hit up ahead.
I pulled back my fist and roared as I flung my fist at him.

•••

I groaned as I opened my eyes, I felt really tired. Then I realized I'm on top of the giant picture of Beerus, I got up and saw Hit on top of the giant picture of Champa.
"Are they out of bounds?" Piccolo asked.
"No that is still part of the ring." Beerus replied.
I smirked and then I rubbed my left arm where I felt a big strain on it. I saw Hit smirk as well.
"Thank you Goku, because of you my Time Leap has improved to 0.10 seconds." Hit said.
"0.10!?" I asked.
"Yes, that was how I was able to avoid the attack you threw at me just now. I never thought there would be any reason to improve myself, but then I met you Son Goku. Thank you." Hit said.
"No problem now let's continue this fight." I replied and then Hit nodded.
We then flew at each other, I'm still in Super Saiyan Blue with Kaioken form.
"My Time Leap is way ahead of you!!!" Hit yelled right before he disappeared.
Then I felt several punched against my abdomen, then a finishing punch to my face. After that Hit appeared again and I started falling towards the ground.
But then I quickly recovered. I growled and then I roared as I flew at Hit. I pulled back my right fist and slammed it into his face!
My punch sent him flying. He crashed against the giant picture of Champa. I smirked, Hit fell off the picture and onto the arena on his knees. Suddenly I felt the huge strain of Kaioken and I fell to my knees. Hit and I are both out of breath, I then realized something.
Hit is the Legendary Assassin in his universe so that means since he's a assassin, he's holding back even more power! I growled, he's way stronger than I thought then.
I got up from the ground and smiled at Hit.
"Well Super Saiyan Blue and Kaioken aren't gonna last longer so..." I then hopped off the ring making myself out of bounds.
"I'll let you have this win, there's no way I would've won anyways. Good luck in the next match, it's against the strongest in our universe. Monaka." I said and then I gave Hit a thumbs up.
I then fell to my knees, my blue hair sunk down and turned black. I moaned in pain as my muscles clenched together in pain from the Kaioken move.
"Next match is the finale of tournament! Hit vs Monaka!" the announcer yelled.
I totally forgot about the announcer.
Then I saw Piccolo coming to me and pick me up because I couldn't move on my own. He took me back to my seat and I thanked him.
"YOU IDIOT!!" Beerus yelled at me.
"What did I do!?" I asked.
"You quit the match!!" Beerus answered.
"Ssjb and Kaioken weren't gonna last any longer anyways, besides we got Monaka on our team so there's no need to worry." I said.
Beerus looked angry, veins throbbing on his forehead.
"Ah yes, we do got Monaka don't we Beerus-Sama?" Whis asked Beerus.
"SHUT UP!!" Beerus yelled at Whis.
Monaka walked nervously to the arena, he walked up to Hit.
"Let the match begin!!"
Monaka yelled and then he punched Hit in the leg. Monaka stared up at Hit nervously, and then suddenly Hit went flying back out of bounds.
He hit the ground and then the announcer yelled, "OUT OF BOUNDS!! MONAKA WINS!!! UNIVERSE 7 WINS!!!"
Beerus stood there shocked, I wonder why. There was no doubt that Monaka wouldn't win.
Champa screamed in frustration, Hit got up and flew to his team. I saw Champa start yelling at his team, then he started forming blasts in his hands. Hit got into a fighting stance.
"Hey—"
"Leave it Goku. You aren't allowed to interfere with another universe's problems." Beerus said.
"But—"
"But nothing, you guys have been getting cocky. Talking to us like we're not gods, but you have to remember that this tournament was between Beerus and I, not you lower lifeforms." Champa said.
"Unless you beat a God of Destruction in a fight, you can't talk to us in such a disrespectful way." Beerus continued.
"That's right, use Super Saiyan, Time Leap. Any tricks you want, but it will all end the same." Champa said.
"Beerus-sama look." Whis said and pointed.
Beerus and I both followed Whis' finger. There stood a short guy with two tall guys standing next to him.
"CHAMPA!! LOOK!!" Beerus yelled at Champa.
Champa's eyes widened in fear.
"It's Zeno, the God of everything."