Allison

Chris
I glared at Kira's mom as she stood in Scotts living room.
"You realize if it's not him, and your Ninja freaks try to kill him. I'm going to kill you and your ninja freaks," I growled.
"You couldn't if you tried," she said proudly.
"I got a silver knife," I said showing it to her swinging it around proudly, " Hunters we usually make bullets when we graduate, me I made a knife. Well silver was my weakness when I seemed to have no other. So tell me, would silver do the trick?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Chris, you can stop playing big bad hunter now," Stiles joked from behind me.
I rolled my eyes and placed my knife back as I nodded for Stiles to go to the center of the room. I watched the Oni appear around him my hand gripping my pistol just in case. I watched as one grabbed his ear.

Moments later he fell to the ground and the Oni disappeared.
"Did it work?" Scott asked rushing towards Stiles side. I grabbed his ear and looked behind it and I let out a sigh of relief.
"He's really him!" I exclaimed happily.

>>>

I walked into my dads bunker looking around.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Over here!" My dad's voice called out. I walked into a room to reveal my sister and Father.

"Whatever you think I did, I didn't do it," I informed them. My dad sighed and shook his head before his hand rested on Allison shoulder.

"It's time for your sister to graduate," He said smiling.
I raised my eyebrows before smiling.
"So, where's the silver?" I asked rubbing my hands.
"Silver?" Allison asked confused.

"What did you think we just handed our silver bullets?" I asked amused.
"You mold them," my dad informed her showing her his silver bullet.

It was silent for a few minutes as we dug through finding supplies for the mold. I knew this was a big step for Allison, she finally was becoming a huntress. And thus the leader. Though I had a feeling dad would still take the lead for awhile.

"There's one other thing," My dad spoke drawing my attention.
"We aren't really normal hunters anymore, after all of the deaths, and Gerald's fall, I think it's time to make some changes."
"What kind of changes?" Allison asked.

"Chris, since you're human again and we don't know for how long you will be," He started, " I think it's time for you to become the head of the Argent Clan."

I stood in stunned silence before I could manage to say a word.
"A-aren't women usually the leaders?" I stuttered out.
My dad smiled before grasping my shoulder.
"Chris, you are the best hunter I have ever seen, Scott has told me how you still fight more like a human then a wolf anyways. But that's not the only reason. You're my son. And I know I know I haven't been the best father figure lately, but I know a leader when I see one. And I would fight for your cause, and I bet Allison would as well, and any others we bring in," he explained.

"The best hunter?" I asked.
My dad nodded, " So what do you say?"
I nodded and hugged my father tightly the first time since we moved into beacon hills, since I was bit that I actually felt part of my own family.

"So is there some kind of initiation?" I asked.

"Luckily you're human, other wise we would have to do this the hard way," My dad said pulling out supplies.
"Oh great I'm getting a tattoo," I mumbled.
"Not exactly," Allison said from behind me. I turned around to see a branding tool.
"Peachy."
My dad smiled and I frowned as I stared at my bare arms.

>>>>
"Jesus Christ," I mumbled in annoyance as I stared at my right wrist. Black marks where charred into my skin as I rubbed around it sheepishly. My dad had left to help Derek with something as I watched Allison make her molds. But on the bright side I had a name written on my wrist.