Sideline

Chris

"Stiles is possessed by a?" I asked again looking towards Deaton for the word.
"Nogitsune," Deaton responded.

"Sounds made up," I countered rubbing my throbbing arm. 
"It's a Japanese fox spirit," Scott informed me, " Like Kira, who is a kitsune."

"Also sounds made up," I said groaning. Scott reached out and grabbed my shoulder taking some of my pain away. The electric blast had left a nice big long burn across the left side of my torso adding to my scars.

"So he's missing?" I asked.
"For two days," Scott informed me. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.
"I shouldn't of sacrificed my powers for someone who can withstand electricity," I growled standing up.

"She really appreciates you saving her life!" Scott called to me as I walked towards the door.
"Twice!" I yelled back barging out the door.

>>>

I walked out of the elevator towards my dads apartment and noticed the door was left slightly open.

Quickly I pulled out my knife and silently entered the apartment.

I made my way glancing in the dining room before making my way towards my dad's office. The door was slightly open and I opened it carefully noticing an emitter stabbed into the desk.

I walked into the room sighing pretending to be oblivious to the attacker waiting in the corner.
"Loose something?" A voice called out.
I heard a creek in the floor and I turned to see Derek attack. I grabbed his forearm dropped my knife then delivered a blow into his jaw.

Derek fell to the ground and I shook my hand in pain.
"FUCK!" I groaned, " What the hell is your problem Derek!" I exclaimed.

Derek rose shaking his head and rubbing his jaw. "Your scent is different," Derek said, " I thought you where your dad."

"So you planned on attacking my dad?!" I exclaimed.
Derek didn't answer my question before walking up to me and ripping my shirt up.

"Why aren't you healing?" He asked. I pushed him off me glaring at the former alpha.
"Because temporarily I am human," I informed him.
"The blast made you loose your powers?" Derek asked confused.
I shrugged looking at the emitter on  the table.
"The wolf spirit of the white wolf, is well very injured and healing, so until then I am back to being injury prone."

Derek sighed before his eyes turned towards a locker.

"Is that usually hanging on a Hinge?" He asked. My eyes narrowed and took a few steps towards it.
"I don't live here I wouldn't know," I answered truthfully.

I opened the locker and took out a silver briefcase and set it on the table and opening it to reveal a bunch of 100 $ bills.

"Any idea on how much that is?" Derek asked.
"No idea," I mumbled picking up one of the stacks.

Suddenly cops rammed into the building with Agent McCall at the front.

"Derek Hale, Christopher Argent.. Jr. you are under arrest for the murder of -"

I interrupted him.
"Murder? Really? I mean I know you hate Stiles dad and are willing to you know arrest me
For living in that house, but murder?" I asked.

Two officers grabbed my hands and handcuffed me.
I glared at Mr. Argent.
"Man I wonder how much Scott will hate you after this, you know considering I haven't been in Beacon hills for the past week!" I exclaimed.

"More the reason to suspect you," Agent McCall said smirking slightly. I glared at him harshly as I was ushered out of the room.

>>>