The Girl Who Knew To Much pt.2

Chris

"I'm something!" Lydia cried out. I sighed, this is great.

"So they took a teacher? What does that have to do with the cop?" I whispered to Scott. Scott shrugged as he was also trying to figure it out.

"We can't let him die," Scott informed me. I nodded in agreement.
"I guess that means I'm going to call my dad," I informed him. Scott nodded and I walked away from the scene pulling my phone out.

"Dad? Yeah, I need your help, and I need it now."

<><><><> (new time skip logo)

"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked looking around. My dad nodded.

"I've been tracking it, or well trying to by where the darach is sacrificing people, and I've hopefully calculated it right and this is the next stop," my dad informed me.

"How did you do this again?" I asked. "Not staying out of it," he informed me. I chuckled a bit as we turned the corner. "Wait!" My dad said pulling me back.

"The darach isn't going to let you get close. You're gonna need this."

He handed me a pistol and I smiled down at it. It felt odd to be in my hands, I haven't touched a gun since sophomore year. Didn't feel the need to and now it felt like everything was back to normal. Even though it's not.

Suddenly I heard a noise behind us and I grabbed my dad and we hid behind the pillars. "Someone's coming," I warned.

"You know if your dad try's to kill me, I'm going to protect my self," Isaacs voice rang out.
"If my dad try's to kill you you'll be dead," Allison responded.

I narrowed my eyes at my dad and he just shrugged. After everything we've been through she would of course suspect someone in our family has to be evil again.

" I smell blood."
"Where?"
"I don't know I'm not good at this yet, but I think it's coming from...."

Suddenly I heard Allison gasp and I peaked from my hiding place to see the Darach and Claire staring at them behind a chained fence.

Allison marched forward much to Isaacs displeasure. "Give me your gun," I ordered. My dad tossed it to me and I walked out into the open.

"GET DOWN!" I ordered. Allison and Isaac jumped out of the way as I started raining hell. Bullets flew in all directions around the history teacher either grazing or barely missing the two targets who where fleeing.

I ran into the room and dropped the guns to the floor.
"You aren't getting away that easily... Allison help him!" I ordered before running around the fence to chase them.

"Chris! no!" My dad called. But I ignored him and sprinted after the two killers. I ran nearly twenty yards before the first exit came and I barged out. I glanced around no one in sight.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I cried punching the building creating a whole where my fist impacted.

I walked back inside to see a dead professor.
"So I guess guardians is off the table, unless your history teacher is batman," I informed Allison.

She nodded in agreement. "It's philosophers then, it had to be," my dad informed us.
"Then there's only one left," Isaac said.

"How are we going to track down that many teachers to save them?" I asked angrily.

"We don't have to, there's a residual tonight. They will all be their," Allison told me. I ran my hand through my hair. "Well then lets go! I'll call Scott on the way," I exclaimed.

>>>>

I walked into the school and walked over to Scott. "So how's everything going? Any thing look out of place?" I asked Scott concerned.

Scott shrugged and shook his head, "Looks fine, I'm just watching the twins."

Moments later Stiles was behind us. "So did you tell your dad?" Scott asked. My eyes widened and I turned towards Stiles. "You told him?" I asked.

Stiles frowned. "Told him, he thinks I should be locked up in Eichen House, considering I believe in werewolves and lizard people who then turn into werewolves..... God I do sound crazy."

It was quiet for a second before Stiles looked around suddenly. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Where's Lydia?" He exclaimed. Scott and I looked at each other both of our eyes widening. I quickly turned around and exited the room looking around our side.

"LYDIA!" I called. Scott and Stiles did the same.

"I can't catch her scent!"  Scott cried out. I focused but couldn't find it as well, which was weird considering I could always catch it even when I wasn't trying.

"That means.... Scott the-"

A scream filled the air causing my eyes to glow and causing me to fall to the ground in pain. It lasted for a split second before I was sprinting in the direction of Lydias scream.

"Why does everything bad happen in this school AT NIGHT!" I exclaimed as I bolted up stairs. I came to a stop at my English classroom and saw Lydia in a chair crying, Mr. Stilinski on the ground, and Ms. Blake along with Claire standing in the room.

Scott was quickly behind me and I shifted.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" I roared.
"Ah! See Chrissy is hear to play!" Claire giggled happily before lighting her hand on fire. In one swift movement I grabbed my knife throwing it at Claire. It embedded in her hand and drove back into the wall. I sprinted forward and with one kick to the head the Phoenix was knocked out. I turned around to see Scott being tossed into a wall blood falling from his mouth.

I charged forward jumping over desk and sent a two legged kick her way. She ducked and I flew over. My legs impacted with the teachers desk and I quickly bent and pushed off flipping back over her. I sent a punch to her face before slashing her chest.

Then I grabbed the nearest desk to me picked it up and rammed it against her head. She fell to the ground instantly.

Stiles skidded to by the door our eyes met for a breath moment. Before the desk was thrown against the door causing him to be stuck outside. A bright white beam of light hit me throwing me backwards. I hit the wall a crater appearing behind me before I was pulled up from an invisible force and flew forward into Claire's hand.

She glared into my eyes and I knew the Phoenix was in total control.

Before I knew it her hand was on fire and I felt my skin behind burned off cell by cell. I roared In pain as I grabbed her arm and dug my claws into it. I used my other hand to punch the Phoenix away. As my first hit her face she flew backwards and I dropped to the ground in shifted tears streaming out of my eyes my throat with a deep black hand print on it.

I was helpless as I watched Ms. Blake the Darach take Stiles Dad. Lydia was by my side in an instant. "Chris!" She cried hoarsely.

I wasn't able to say anything but I was able to let out one angered emotional scream that echoed in the night sky.

Hope you liked the chapter sorry for the wait for the update, I was focusing on 2 projects and a Paper for school. :)