Malia

Chris

"So this is where we found the den," I pointed out to Allison.

"Yeah right in the middle of the hiking trials," Stiles pointed out.
"Well that could narrow it down, Coyotes travel on fixed trials, but I think your right about her not returning to the den, coyotes don't like wolves and they're really smart if they don't want to be heard they walk on there toes," Allison informed the group.

"I'm actually so proud of you right now," I said smiling at my sister.

"Wait, Coyotes tiptoe?" Stiles asked.
"They tip toe," I confirmed.

The bell rang and Allison and I left the classroom and headed towards French.

"I still can't believe there's a girl trapped in a coyote," Allison exclaimed.
"I've never seen it before, I've seen them transform into full wolves before but never stuck in the shift," I informed her.

"Hopefully she's not insane," Allison spoke. I shrugged when a scent caught my attention and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Go on to class, I'll be there soon," I ordered Allison before walking down the hallway.

As Allison walked off the hallways became deadly silent. I sniffed at the air again before walking off.

>>>

An hour has passed as I had silently followed the coyote around the school. She was sitting on a window seal waiting.

I didn't know what she was waiting for but she either didn't know I was peaking around the corner or didn't care. Either way I wasn't about to leave a coyote unattended at school. We didn't know how rabid she had become, she might kill the first kid she sees. I can't have that on my conscious.

As if on cue the hallway began to echo with the sounds of footsteps. I peered out to see a Asian girl carrying two bags with familiar scents.

Scott and Stiles.

I stepped out into the hallway causally before Malia growled. The girl looked confused until her eyes landed on the Coyote.

"Run!" I ordered grabbing her hand causing Scotts bag to fall to the ground. We quickly ran into the boys locker room.

Kira dropped the bag and her face was pale with fear. "Hide behind the lockers!" I ordered.

"What about you?" She exclaimed.
I hesitated for a moment before sliding behind the locker with her.

"What's your name?" I asked in a hushed voice.
"Kira."
"Kira, I'm Ch-"
"I know who you are, everyone knows who you are," she informed me.

I shrugged as a loud crash sounded through the room and glass shattering.

"Kira, I need you to do something," I whispered before glancing to see Malia tearing into Stiles bag. What was she looking for? Cheetos?

"What?" She asked.

"Find Scott," I ordered.
"What about you?" She exclaimed. I smiled.
"I'm about to do something incredibly stupid," I informed her with a smirk.

Without giving her a chance to ask what I stepped from behind the locker.
"Hey there!" I exclaimed. Malia looked up at me and growled.
"Yeah I missed you as well," I mumbled sarcastically.

A moment later I sprinted towards Stiles bag grabbing it and jumping towards the broken window. Miraculously I made it through the window and slid on the ground until my back hit the wall behind me.

My eyes widened as I saw Malia following me.
"Shhhhhhit!" I exclaimed scrambling up and sprinting down the hallway.

I glanced back to see the coyote only a few steps behind. I grimaced as I turned a corner sliding into a wall causing it to crack.