Insanity

Chris

"You think it's happening to Scott as well?" I asked Stiles.

Stiles shrugged as he continued to look at his hands.
"Last night, was that the first time you had a nightmare?" Stiles asked me.
"Yeah, but-" I stopped talking as I looked over Stiles shoulder.

Kate was there pointing a gun at Scott.

"So what's it going to be Pack or Family?" Kate asked. Before I could react she shot Scott in the head.

I jumped backwards tripping over a bench and to the ground.
"Chris!" Stiles exclaimed running to my side" Are you ok?" He asked concerned. I nodded and leaned up.

"I keep seeing Kate, and Every time it ends with her winning. Every time she kills someone I love or me," I i formed Stiles.

Stiles frowned. "All I see is a stupid tree stump," Stiles mumbled.
"A tree stump that we magically activated into a beacon! For supernatural creatures!" I exclaimed.

Stiles nodded and helped me up. I glanced over his shoulder to see Scott running away from his shadow.

"Scott!" I called. He didn't answer but continued to run down the steps. Stiles walked up to him grabbing him by the shoulders.

"Scott are you ok!" Stiles asked him.
"Y-yeah I'm fine," Scott lied.
"You don't look fine," I informed him.
"I'm ok."

"No you're not, your seeing things aren't you," Stiles exclaimed.
"How did you know?" Scott asked confused.

"Because it's happening to all three of you," Lydia exclaimed from behind us causing me to jump.

I turned around but instead of seeing Lydia I was standing in front of Kate.

She was pointing her pistol at me.
"Should of chose family Junior," she growled before pulling the trigger.

I fell backwards giving out a yelp, this time tripping over Stiles.

My hands shook as Allison and Scott ran up to me.

"What did you see?" Scott asked me. I stared at my hands shaking before I closed them in a fist.
"Kate. I saw Kate."

>>>

"How is this going to help?" I asked as Lydia handed me a revolver.

"Just try it," Allison ordered. I sighed as I pointed the gun at the target. My hand was shaking to much so I added my left hand for support. I pulled the trigger and hit the tree next to the target.

I threw the pistol down in disgust. "I saw you shooting two weeks ago no way you can't do this," Allison exclaimed.

"Here, try this one," Lydia said handing me a beretta.
I shrugged and tried shooting again. Again I missed all of the shots and I threw the gun away again.

Lydia sighed and went off to grab it. I leaned down and picked up the revolver.

The light fell away and I looked up to see Kate in front of me.

"Should of chose family junior," she repeated. Before she could act I pointed my gun at her and shot.

As I was shooting my arm was thrown up and everything became normal again. Lydia was standing in front of me her eyes wide her mouth slightly open in shock.

Isaac was holding my arm up and Allison was to shocked to act. The pistol dropped from my hand and fell to my knees.

"I could of killed her," I exclaimed.
"Chris-" Allison tried. I stood up and didn't respond and walked away from the group deeper into the woods.