Alpha choice

Chris

"What are we doing at school at 12:10 in the morning?" I asked Stiles tiredly as he handed me a
drill.

"Mischief night, on Halloween we pull pranks, mainly on coach, who's birthday just happens to be on Halloween," Stiles informed me.

"Mhmm, pass," I said handing him back the drill. "But you're my ride," he complained.

"Stiles when have we ever had a good moment I. This school when we are here in the middle of the night!?" I asked remembering the janitor being dragged through the locker room by Peter.

"Yo Chris you ok?" He asked me.

I shrugged and I sat down on a bench.
"Stiles why did this happen to us?" I asked him, " Why does everything happen to us? Do you know how many people wouldn't be dead if I never got turned?" I asked.

"Dude, don't look at it that way, look at it as how many people would be dead if I never had been turned! And dude you're the white wolf! You're the apex predator! You're like the hot girl every guy wants," he tried to comfort me.

"Yeah.... I was already the hot girl every guy wanted," I informed him, " Hell I got Lydia by accident."

Stiles brow furrowed in frustration, " I hate you."

I smiled and rose from the bench patting his back. "Look man, nows your shot to get her! Because I'm not going to wait till senior year before you both admit that you still like her!"

"Nope," Stiles lied shuffling through his bag for a drill bit.

"Stiles, I hear your heart," I informed him leaning on the locker next to him.
"So what she likes Aiden," Stiles growled, " And its weird to date you're best friends ex."
"Dude Scott and Isaac both dated my sister nothing gets more weird then that!" I exclaimed.
"Ok but, Aiden," he pointed out.

"But Aiden? Stiles you got to let her know you care ok? Look pretend Aiden is Jackson, and that you are me," I informed him.

"The Hunter you, or the oh so honorable White wolf with trust issues?" He asked smiling.

"Neither. Just, just be confident Stiles, not energetic saying stupid things Stiles," I said patting his back before walking towards the door of the locker room.

"Where are you going?" Stiles asked.

I looked at him dead I the eye opened the door grabbed Scott and threw him in the room. He slid to a stop by Stiles feet.

"I found you a ride!" I smiled before walking out of the room waving.

>>>

"You need a pack and we need an alpha," Aiden exclaimed.
"No, nope, no," I said shaking my head.
"Why not?" Ethan asked.
"For me I don't get to randomly choose my betas! It's chosen for me already, and considering that I don't like either of you," I said letting the last part trail.

"So no," Aiden sighed.

"Unless you can give me one good reason why," I said bored as I watched Scott drive up.

"We make you stronger, faster, and more powerful in every way, there's no reason to say no," Aiden exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Scott asked.
"They want to join the pack," I informed him.
"Nope definitely not," Stiles said walking up.

"Come on!" Ethan exclaimed.
"Give me a reason," I asked again.

"Like I said, more strength, more power, more people fighting for you," Aiden exclaimed, " There's not a reason to say no!"

"I can think of one, like you two holding out Derek's claws as Kali impaled Boyd with them," Isaac stated growling, " Actually I don't know why we aren't impaling them right now."

Isaac took a step forward and extended his claws.

Aiden looked up his eyes blue and fangs out.
"You wanna try?" He asked.

"Ohh found my reason to say no!" I exclaimed. All the eyes are on me.

"Anger management," I said smiling before nodding towards Isaac and walking off with him behind me.

"Anger management?" Isaac asked, " Can't we just kill them?"

"Trust me you don't want that on your conscious. It's not good for you," I informed him.

>>>

"I'm drawn a blank," I informed Stiles.

"Dude walked onto a bus with a shrapnel bomb and blew it up! How do you not know this?!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Maybe it's just a side effect from the hallucinations," I said.

"Memory loss?" Lydia asked not looking convinced.
"No, just that I could of been seeing Kate instead of noticing this," I said.

Stiles shrugged.

"So you want us to look for flies coming from the stomach in the bestiary?" Allison asked.

"The Bestiary is a thousand pages long, and written in all Archaic Latin," Allison exclaimed.

"I have an English version on my flash drive," Informed her holding up my key chain win a flash drive on it.

"How?"

Everyone's eyes turned to Lydia and she just smiled innocently.
"Yeah but it's still a thousand pages long, so I'll take 500 you take 500," I said opening a window.

"Good luck," Stiles called to us.

>>>

"Anything?" Allison asked me. I sighed as I flipped over my last paper onto the pile next to me.

"Not a single word about flies, but there was a good tale in there about fox spirits," I informed her rubbing my eyes and standing up.

"I'm going to go check dad's office for anything, maybe he has some extra files in there," I informed her walking away.

Suddenly I heard a scream in the echo
Chris run. Run run run! He's coming he's coming! RUN a voice rang through my head.

FIND SCOTT NOW DUMBASS GO!

I grimaced as I ran out of the building. I felt as if someone took control of my body until my feet where numbly hitting the concrete below me. I was sprinting into an electric facility.

"Scott!" I called.

I heard a cry and I ran into the room to see a man about to thrust and electric plug into Kira.

"NO!" I screamed sprinting over throwing my arm in the way of the current.

It didn't do any good as we where both electrocuted and I was thrown back wards flying through a wall my body shaking uncontrollably.

Rushed chapter very rushed. But the plot twist and the fucked up shit ahead will make this rushed chapter worth it trust me. So hope you liked it any ways