In an instance

Chris

"Are you sure you are ok?" Derek asked me as he looked at the slow healing handprint on my throat.

I nodded but was staring at the ground. I failed Stiles. I let his dad get taken, by the Darach. Stiles was silently crying next to me as Scott was also staring blankly at the ground.

"What happened? Tell me again?" Derek ordered.

"We heard Lydia scream, we rushed to where we heard her, and we found Claire, and Ms. Blake trying to kill her. If it weren't for Stiles Dad...... she could be dead. We tried to fight them off but they where to powerful... Ms. Bl- I mean the Darach took him, and left us injured on the floor."

"Jennifer?" Derek asked in believing.

"YES! IT WAS HER!" Stiles roared suddenly rising up and grabbing Derek by the shirt.
"YOU LET HER TAKE HIM! YOU SHOULD OF LET CORA AND BOYD KILL HER THAT NIGHT!" He screamed.

Derek lightly took Stiles hands away and Stiles again retreated to the ground. Footsteps nearing the door brought attention to the three wolves in the room.

"Stay here," Derek ordered walking to the middle of the room. I silently rose and neared the door hiding In the shadows. The door opened and Ms. Blake ran In calling for Derek. Still pretending to be an innocent English teacher. No, she wasn't going to pretend for much longer.

Before she could make it to Derek I rushed forward grabbing her by the arm swinging her around and delivering a a super strength punch into the face. I hit her so hard I lost my grip on her and she fell to the ground a loud clang.

Derek rushed forward but I flashed my eyes at him and growled ordering him to back off. 

I picked her back up by the throat and Scott and Stiles rushed forward.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles cried.

"The sheriff? I wouldn't have any clue," Jennifer lied,"And Derek please get your betas off of me," she cried.

"He's not in charge," Scott growled before pointing towards me, " He is." I gave a nod towards Scott and he took out the jar of mistletoe.

"What is that?" Ms. Blake asked fearfully.
"Deaton told me you can use it as a weapon, well he also told me, it can be used against you," Scott informed the group.

I looked at Derek for a second before Scott un screwed the cap.

"D-Derek, they're crazy! What do I do kill people in my free time? I'm a teacher?!" She cried. I sighed before speaking which, hurt like hell.

"You sure know how to take a punch for a defenseless little bitch."

Then on cue I dropped her and Scott threw the mistletoe over her. We watched as it surrounded her and she started thrashing around violently. She suddenly became a different person covered in claw scars that's surrounded her face.

The mistletoe  faded and she tried to make a run for it. But Derek reached out grabbed her throats and lifted her up.

"If you kill me your sister dies! The sheriff, The little girl the Phoenix took control of all of them!"

"Derek! LET HER GO!" I growled ignoring the pain it caused.
Derek didn't listen.

"Call Peter," Jennifer baited. Derek did and Derek only said one word before he dropped Jennifer. Mistletoe.

>>>

I drove my truck while Stiles and Scott where debating about how Jennifer didn't even seem rattled.

I stared at my reflection for a second before staring at my burn mark glowing my eyes and watched it heal. I let out a sigh of relief.

The rain was still coming down hard as I parked my car in the parking lot and quickly walked off into the hospital.

I didn't make it halfway to the door before a sound of a lighter being flicked on and off reached my ears. I turned slowly around and saw Claire standing behind us. She was completely dry as she eyed Ms. Blake and Derek.

"It's ok, they are here protecting me," Ms. Blake said quickly. Claire still didn't move but her eyes switched to me.

"Go on, I'll be fine," I told the others.

They hesitated for a moment before walking inside.

"What do you want?" I asked.
"Why can't I bring my self to kill you?" She asked.

I shrugged but wiped my bangs out of my eyes. "Because I'm the one who found you, in the woods that morning, I'm the reason you awakened," I answered.

"I think it's because she's holding me back, because she cares about you for some absurd reason!"Claire asked.

We circled each other before I answered.

"She may be holding you back, because she's holding me to a promise," I informed her.

Claire flicked the lighter on one more time and stared at the flame as if flickered in front of her eyes.

"And what promise was that?" She asked.

I looked up and flashed my eyes, " If she ever got out of control, if she couldn't keep the flames down that I'd kill you."

Claire dropped the lighter and her eyes became fire. I charged forward sending a fury of strikes. One after one continued to hit her her and block her strikes.

I threw her into the wall of the hospital she made a crater and I rushed forward. Unexpectedly she sidestepped grabbed me and through me through the wall. 

>>>

Stiles couldn't breath as he watched the monster twin pass by his car. But when a single flaming figure flew bye hitting the twins backwards almost caused him to screen.

Outside the ambulance
Chris -
I was thrown into a car almost breaking it in two. I growled as I climbed out of my own hole. I winced as blood dropped down my forehead. I looked up and growled as Claire flew towards me in a ball of flames.

I side stepped barely but the heat was hot enough to leave a third degree burn across my chest. I groaned in pain but watched her crash into the twins. I sprinted towards them skidding to the stop as everyone was glaring at me.

"Go do what you want to do boys, I'm not here for you," I growled as I turned towards them. They heisted for a moment before walking off.

"You can't beat me Chris," Claire smiled.

"Yeah sure I can't, but I can do this," I said as I pulled out a gun. I quickly scanned her and saw a bulge in her left pocket.

"You aren't going to kill me either."

Another lighter possibly? I then reached back towards my back. No knife. Memories shot back to that a few hours before. Claire took a step forward her hands in flames. I shot suddenly not realizing what  I did. I watched as the bullet hit her head. Her head jerked backwards. She slowly fell to the ground and my gun fell to the ground.

"Chris! What did you do," Scotts voice suddenly rang out. I saw him supporting Peter. I didn't answer as I stared at her body.

"I don't know."

Is this the end of Claire? And do any of you guys like the show arrow? Because my next series may be about that but a Roy having a brother or Oliver having a brother. But anyways I hope you liked the chapter.