The Girl Who Knew to Much part one.

Chris

I hopped out of Stiles Jeep rushing out towards Scott who had also just arrived.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked. Scott shrugged and glanced around.

"Over here!" Allison's voice called out. I looked over to to see Allison and Lydia quickly walking down the side walk.

"What happened?" I asked walking towards them.
"The same thing as the pool, I got into my car and went to some place totally different then I meant to," she explained, " and you told me to call you if I ever found a dead body."

"You found a body!?"Stiles asked.
"Not yet."
I bit my tongue and gave Scott a look before glancing around a school.

"What do you mean not yet you're supposed to call us after you find the body," Stiles exclaimed. 

"Oh no. I'm not doing that again you find the body from now on," Lydia said

Stiles eyes narrowed in frustration. "Lydia how are we even going to find a dead body!"

My eyes caught something on the school sign. I took a few steps forward and my blood turned to ice.

"Guys," I sighed turning towards them, " I found the dead body."
They rushed next to me and Stiles breathing quickened.
"It's a cop," Allison murmured

A tear fell down Stiles face but he quickly wiped it away turning towards his Jeep. I jogged after him.

"Stiles," I called, " Did you know her?" I asked. He nodded his eyes brimmed with tears.
"It was Terra.... the Darach killed Terra!" He exclaimed slamming his fist down on his keeps hood.

I frowned and gave him a sympathetic look.

"Stiles I swear to you, when I find out who it is, I'm going to rip their throat out," I promised.
"How can we even be sure it was the Darach? It could of been Claire," Lydia suggested.

"The Phenix, you mean," Allison corrected quickly before I could respond.
"It was the Darach," I said.
"How can you be sure?" Scott asked.

I didn't respond but frown and then away. "Stiles call your dad," I ordered.

>>>>

I sat in class as Ms. Blake lectured about idioms. I was of course ignoring her lecture as I was thinking about what Gerald said. Was I ready to take a life? What right did I have to take a life. But if it meant saving then letting others die, what choice would i
have.

I frowned and grabbed my water bottle from my bag and opened taking a drink to settle my mind.
Suddenly Ms. Blake was next to me smiling down at Lydia.
"Lydia, I didn't know you had so many hidden talents."

Lydia looked up, " You and every boyfriend I've ever had."

I choked on my water making a weird high pitched gargle noise.
Lydia sent a smirk my way and Ms. Blake stood their awkwardly for a moment as the rest of the class smirked.

"Well that was an idiom by the way," Ms. Blake noted. Lydia just shrugged and Ms. Blake just kept talking.

My eyes drifted over to Claire's empty desk. Something was off and we needed to figure it out.

We need to talk to Ethan, we need to figure out how to get rid of Aiden so we can I spoke in Scotts mind. Scott turned back and nodded and went to converse with Stiles, with me outing my input in Scotts mind. Two minutes later they both turned back towards Lydia.

Lydia noticed we where all staring at her and she let out a frustrated sigh.

"What now?" She asked.