The Monster Within

Chris
Before I could escape the fence and chase after the demon my dad was in front of me pushing me back.

"I'm not going to burry you too," he said holding my shoulders.
"You got to let me go!" I cried. My dads blue eyes shown with pain as he shook his head.
"You don't need to do anything," he informed me.
Tears fell down my face and I was suddenly embracing him crying harder then I had ever before.
"It's my fault, it's my fault," I cried, " they where trying to kill me not her!"

>>>>

I found my self with Isaac sitting in Allison's room.
"You should really cover that," Isaac informed
Me pointing towards the wound on my chest.

"I'll be fine," I said getting up and staring out the window.
Isaac went on talking to my dad as I covered the deep scratch wound with my forearm.
"Chris! How many arrow heads did Allison make?" My dad asked.
"Five or six, why?" I asked. Then it hit me.

"Her last word, her last word was silver dad!" I exclaimed spinning around on one heel my eyes wide.
"The arrow that killed the Oni, it was silver," I exclaimed.
"What does that mean?" Isaac asked.
"It means we can kill them," my dad growled.

>>>
I sprinted into the school grounds and down the steps where Derek, Ethan, and Aiden where fighting the Oni.

Letting out a battle cry I jumped down the steps and tackling the Oni about to slash Derek in half. I stumbled down the stairs landing hard on my side.

A moment later the Oni had an arrow in its chest and exploded into nothing. I smiled and rose to the ground just to receive another slash across the chest. I growled and grabbed my knife and flung it into the nearest Ninjas chest and watched in satisfaction as it blew up. But also in horror to see my knife disappear.

My knees weakened as blood seeped from my wounds causing me to fall to one knee. I was aware of the situation that was at stake. But my head was completely somewhere else. 

"Come on stay focused," I growled taking a deep breath.

I rose from the ground shakily covering the large slash wound across my chest with my hand. I looked around for VOID to see him retreating into the School.

I ran after him grimacing in pain and ended up falling to the ground in front of the school doors blood falling from my mouth.

Get up! Get up! I ordered my body my arms responding pushing me up off the ground into the school.

"You think you can kill me? ME! IM A THOUSAND YEARS OLD YOU CANT KILL ME!" VOID screamed as he started to corner Lydia and Stiles.

I saw Scott groaning and rising to the ground, and Kira still on the ground.

"HEY DUMBASS!" I called walking down the hallway, " Want to test that theory?"

Void turned to me his eyes narrowing.
"The hunter,"he growled walking towards me, " This is the place where you gained your powers, this is where it started, this is where it will end."

I glared at the demon as I removed my hand from my chest ignoring the blood as it fell down my torso. Nothing mattered at this moment. Allison was dead, and I'm not going down without a fight.

"I'm going to rip your throat out," I growled walking forward," With my teeth."

"Oh how cute."

My walk became a jog and then a full blown sprint. I knew the white wolf was giving me strength, sacrificing its healing time to let me fight this battle.

Void grabbed me and threw me into a locker and I collapsed to the ground.
"Oh I'm going to have fun with this," Void smirked, "I'm going to break you, then I'll let you see your dead baby sister."