Powerless

"Is he ok?" Scott asked worriedly looking at Chris who was laying on the table on the vet shop.

"I don't know," Deaton said checking his pulse and shaking his head.
"He seems ok, but he seems to be in a coma," Deaton informed the group.

"How?" Stiles asked, " I mean I know he took a strong electric blast but, why would it put him in a coma?"

"Remember how you told me about the night the Argents took Stiles?" Deaton asked Scott. Scott nodded and turned towards Stiles.

"Chris told me more about it, he said that a strong enough current can keep you from shifting and healing," Scott said.

"But he's healed!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Maybe on the exterior of his body, but not the mind," Deaton explained when suddenly Chris jerked randomly.

"So what do we do? Just wait for him to wake up?" Stiles asked annoyed.

"No," Scott said shaking his head and sighing, " We call my mom and take him to the hospital."

"Don't let them in," Chris whispered from the table causing everyone's eyes to snap towards Chris,"Don't let him in.....Stiles please."

"Or not," Stiles noted.
"You two go, I'll watch Mr. Argent over here."
<><><>

Chris

I woke up in the middle of an abandoned street, nobody was around and the only light came from a flickering lamp post.

"Where am I?" I mumbled confused. I heard whimpering echoing down the street and I rose slowly. It sounded like a dog crying.

I slowly made my way down the street and the whimpering began to grow louder and louder.

I stopped and looked down an ally way where I assumed the noise was coming from. I slowly walked down it and another flickering lamp post came into view. And under it was the white wolf.

I rushed towards it sliding to the ground next to it.

It's usual white coat was blackened in certain areas and it was unable to move on its own.

"What happened to you," I asked softly petting the wolfs head softly.

"The real question is, what happened to you?" A familiar voice said from behind me.
I shrugged in confusion as I looked at the wolf.

"You mean this happened to me?" I asked.
"Yep, you see you took the power of beacon hills on with your forearm, ok! There's bound to be some effects to it!"

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"You're vulnerable now man, you can't do anything but heal."

"How long will that take?" I asked looking down at the wolf rubbing a tear away from its eye.

"Days, weeks, possibly months," Conscious answered," if you even make it that long."

I turned around and faced him.
"What did you just say?" I asked.
"I said you'll be like this for days to weeks."
"No I know that what did you say after that?" I exclaimed.

Conscious sighed but he answered.

"If you even make it that long," he repeated.
"What does that mean?" I asked looking around.

"Like I said you're vulnerable, and dark things are going to come for you.... so protect your mind, protect your wolf."

And with that warning he left, disappearing right before my eyes.
"Confidence booster right there," I mumbled sarcastically looking back at the wolf. I gently picked it up and walked back to the road.