Sacrafice

Guardian: a defender, protector, or keeper
Chris-
I stood numbly in my dad's office. "I don't know what's a bigger kick in the balls, that Scott's with them now, or that I killed Claire," I asked.

My dad placed his hand on my shoulder and Allison stood off to the side not sure what to say.
"Mom, then Matt, and now Claire," I growled. "Mom wasn't your fault," Allison spoke up.

I shrugged not caring. "I bit her, that's why she had to end her life, I made Matt unable to lift himself from the water, and I shot Claire in the head."

"She asked you to," Allison reminded me. A tear ran down my face when suddenly Stiles ran in.
"I have some really terrible news!" He exclaimed. All eyes where on him.

"Well are you going to tell us?"I asked. Stiles nodded before showing us a picture of elevator doors.

"Mr. Argent, she's coming after you next," Stiles explained. My hand shook slightly before I looked at my dad.

"She's not taking you," I growled.
"How can we stop her?" Allison asked.

"We figure out where she is going to hit next, and surprise her," My dad said. I nodded in agreement.

"But I'm going to need all 3 of you to help."

We stood silent for a moment. Before Stiles looked up, " Where do we start?"

My dad grabbed the maps of the currents around the town and set the on the table.

"Now most of her hit points have been where the currents intersect, or are the strongest points," he informed us showing us the larger marks on the map.

I followed the map quickly analyzing it.
"She wouldn't use the same place twice right?" Allison asked.

"Only if she didn't succeed on the first attempt," my dad said still looking at the map. Stiles met my eyes and we both knew.
"The bank, where she tried to kill Deaton," Stiles pointed towards the map.

"Well let's go," I said extending my claws. My dad opened a cabinet door and brought out two cases. He handed one to Allison and opened another for himself.

Stiles awkwardly stood there and I grimaced slightly.

"Stiles, would you go check on Lydia?" I asked, " None of us has spoken to her since she almost died, tell her what's going on. Then try to find a clue."

Stiles nodded and went to head out the doors but Isaac stood there.

"I don't know how to shoot a gun, or a bow but I'm getting pretty good with these," he said extending his claws.
"Welcome aboard our band of misfits," I said smiling giving a nod towards Stiles.

>>>>

We walked into the bank vault and I eyed my dad's electric shock staff carefully. Kate hitting me with that still gave me bad memories, I don't know how bad that would hurt a Darach considering everything you throw her way doesn't work.

Hell I slammed a desk onto her and she just flicked it away.

"I thought you only used those on werewolves?" Isaac asked looking at the rod.

My dad stopped and sighed his heart beat picked up and my eyes widened. Before I could react he jammed it into Isaacs chest. He quickly dropped it and grabbed Allison and handcuffed her to the wall. He turned around and I flashed my eyes at him.

"No," I growled.

"Chris, it has to be me, she won't stop, and she'll find me either way, " he said picking the rod back up.