Chapter Four: The Light in the Darkness

Chris

"What the hell are you thinking!?" I yelled at Allison as we drove down the street.
"Trying to get answers," she responded simply.
"Uh- huh," I growled, "So you don't tell anyone, that you're going to march down to the alpha packs den?!"

"It was a hunch! I could of easily been wrong!" Allison defended her self.

I pulled the car over in anger and got out.

"And what were you going to do if you where right? HUH!?, Sit down and have a nice chat?" I exclaimed.

Allison didn't respond as she stared at me from the other side of the car.
"If they caught you, they would of killed you! Then what would happen to me, what would happen to Dad? DID YOU EVEN THINK! You're supposed to stay out of this! SO STAY OUT OF IT!" I yelled.

"I CANT!" Allison yelled.
"YOU HAVE TO! KATES DEAD, MOMS DEAD, GERALD IS SOMEWHERE, WE ARE ALL WE GOT LEFT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH YOU DYING!" I yelled back, "But you didn't think of that did you. You want to feel that power you had last year again don't you? Huh? Is that what you want? To shoot arrows into some werewolves? To hook them up to a metal wall and torture them? Just for pleasure?" 

"Chris it's -" Allison tried but I cut her off.
"STOP LYING TO ME! Ever since you came back from France you haven't told me the truth once!" I exclaimed, "You didn't even tell me you where coming back!"

I wiped away a tear falling from my eye  and turned  towards the road.

"You just need to pretend to be normal ok? Just pretend that you haven't seen what's really out there. Because the alpha pack won't hesitate to kill you," I informed her.

"How are you so sure?" Allison challenged.
"Because they aren't here to terrorize the community like Peter. They're here for me. And they will do anything to get me."

Silence filled between us and a howl filled the air. Boyd.

I looked at Allison having a mental debate in my mind before walking to the bed of the tuck and opened it grabbing two cases.

I gave one to Allison.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"Your going to help me catch some werewolves, and if needed you're going to shoot them. Only if you have to," I informed her.

"What's in yours?" Allison asked. I smirked as I opened the case showing eight sliver objects.
"Did you steal those from dad?" Allison asked.

"No, I just took them without asking," I smirked as I locked my door and walked into the woods.

>>>>

"You want us to what?" Scott asked. I sighed as I looked at three wolves in front of me.

"Trap them," I concluded finding it hard they couldn't catch on.
"How are we going to catch them when they've already killed someone on the other side of town?!" Scott asked.

"What?"

"Stiles called me five minutes ago there's a dead body at a swimming pool, Lydia found it," he informed me.

I rose an eyebrow and ran my hand through my hair. "And why am I just now knowing about this!?" I exclaimed.

The three wolves didn't reply and I sighed and shrugged it off.

"Never mind, just take these, and make a path leading towards the school," I informed them tossing them the spikes.

"What are these?" Isaac asked looking at them spinning it in his hands.