Bones

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by Lostmazerunnergirl25 :Please can I make a bones request? Can y/n be captured with uhura by krall, and the whole time bones is with Spock he's worrying about her, and its just their reunion really when they get rescued aboard the USS franklin. I don't know him much you remember of the last film?xx

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

"He will come for us..."

"I'm counting on it Lieutenant Uhura"

"Uhura...what are we gonna do???"

"We wait...don't worry (Y/N), someone will come"

This was what you kept reminding yourself...someone will come...you'll find your way home...but no matter how many times you said it, you didn't believe it because all you cared about was one person, Bones...and right now, you had no idea if he was even alive, you hoped he was because if he wasn't...your didn't know what to do, he was your everything.

*Bones POV*

So I'm stranded on a strange planet and my only company at the moment is Spock...could life get any worse you may ask...yes, yes it could, for one reason...the love of my life was somewhere on this planet, and I had no idea if she was dead or alive...was she safe...all these questions and no one to answer them...

*timeskip because I fail to see how excrement of any kind bares relevance on our current situation*

*Your POV*

"(Y/N)!!! (Y/N)!!!"

You couldn't believe your ears...the voice who was calling your name was the voice you'd been longing to here since you arrived in this death place, it was Bones.

"Leo!!! You found me..."

You and Bones shared a desperately needed hug. Being in each other's arms brought you both a form of comfort which you had been missing for the last few days.

"Come on, we have to get out of here"

"How???"

"The captain is on the USS Franklin, waiting for his crew"

"Did you say Franklin??? But I thought..."

"I know, it's a surprise to us all, now come on, we don't have much time"

Bones helped you over to the temporary beaming pad, a light appeared around you both and the rest of the group and you soon found the horrid surrounding disappear and change into at of the Franklin. Even though you had never set foot on this ship before, it felt almost like home, and being here with Bones just made you feel more safe. Soon the ship was off and you were free of the trap, it felt good to know you wouldn't have died there...you could look forward to your future with Leo.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X